"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
philotes_toy

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by philotes_toy »

Tom, yes please.. Mistress Philotes would be thrilled with that.. Thank you so much - regards, philotes_toy
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

philotes_toy wrote:hello all,

I'm philotes_toy, my wife and I have been together for 12+ years, we are in our mid thirties and within the last year started playing with Chastity.

Thanks

philotes_toy
Welcome to the forum!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
usaabn

Post by usaabn »

sometime you prepare all your life for the day. Well, today was the day and it feels so good....
I just want to tell everyone I see.....

usaabn
0 x
bolted_rooster

Hello world

Post by bolted_rooster »

I finally overcame my hesitation, and shared my deep fantasy of being in chastity with my wife a few weeks ago. My wife has always been supportive anything I wish for. As always, you have to be careful what you wish for. We have been married for three years, and together for 6 years prior to that.

The discussion was finalized as I was overseas on business, and she agree to lock me up. The Birdlocked Neo arrived before I returned, and she gave it her approval, and I have been locked away since my return. She is unsure how long I will be locked away, and as I gave her all authority (and the keys), it is entirely up to her.

It has been a fun week so far, and I am really enjoying the constant reminder.

So now that my fantasy has become a reality, I will quit lurking in the shadows, and embrace our new lifestyle.
0 x
fatal70

Post by fatal70 »

Hello all

My name is Mike looking to get in to being locked up wife is on bored now just have to find one that will work with a prince albert

Hit me up if you ever want to chat
0 x
Latido

Post by Latido »

Hello World,

We live in the Netherlands. I currently don't know what it is to live the real life under lock and key, but that will change as my wife suggested that I buy a chastity device. It will be an addition to our life style, where she already controls my orgasms some six years (or so).

Thought that I could use some hints and tips, so I subscribed to the forum.

Latido
1 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

fatal70 wrote:just have to find one that will work with a prince albert
Welcome to the forum Mike. There are many devices that will work with a PA. You may want to share what experience you have so that others can make some suggestions.

-A
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Latido wrote:I currently don't know what it is to live the real life under lock and key, but that will change as my wife suggested that I buy a chastity device. It will be an addition to our life style, where she already controls my orgasms some six years (or so).
Welcome to the forum,

It sounds like you are already living the real life under lock and key. For most on this forum the part about "living the real life" holds more weight than the "under lock and key" part. Not that we aren't in pursuit of the perfect device to be locked up in.

-A
0 x
butlover3

Post by butlover3 »

Hi

Im a married kinkster with a love of being the sub. Just strted to experiment with the chastitiy thing using a cb6000- the longest ive gone is 10 days so far. Currently ive been locked up for 8 days. I keep finding myself hoping she wont let me out but at the same time wanting to be let out. I love it.

Cheers

Butlover
0 x
Locked since sat 31 may
Last orgasm Friday 30th may
fatal70

Post by fatal70 »

Atone wrote:
fatal70 wrote:just have to find one that will work with a prince albert
Welcome to the forum Mike. There are many devices that will work with a PA. You may want to share what experience you have so that others can make some suggestions.

-A
I don't have any experience with chastity devices
0 x