"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
joe bloggs

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by joe bloggs »

Hi all, I'm a bit nervous about making my first post and admitting that I'm into male chastity. The trouble is my wife is not into it but dose put up with it at times. Never been locked up for more then 5 days but would love to try for longer but my wife get fed up and tell me to take it off.

Don't know if I'm a little old (60) for this forum? But I've dreamed about being in chastity all my adult life. Those of you who do have wife's that takes control of you are lucky and I wish my wife would be the same, but she is not so I'll just have to put with it.

Joe Bloggs
0 x
armoredirish

Post by armoredirish »

Hello all! My wife J and I are both very new to the chastity scene. We are actually looking to add chastity to a hotwife/cuckold-esque relationship. I kinda jumped right in and ordered a cb 6000s...we shall see how wise a choice this turned out to be! J is slowly but surely getting into her groove as the wife with the power...a fun exploration seeing as she is early 20s and I'm late 20s!
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

submut, welcome to the forum. Lots of good information here and good folks to share ideas with.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

LastToKnow wrote:First, Mia Culpa on my first 2 posts which contained a link of some sort ... they were from a mobile device which must include something that I was not aware of.
All new members have their first few posts sent directly to moderation. This is to weed out the spam messages (we get 100 to 200 a day).
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

joe bloggs wrote:Hi all, I'm a bit nervous about making my first post and admitting that I'm into male chastity. The trouble is my wife is not into it but dose put up with it at times. Never been locked up for more then 5 days but would love to try for longer but my wife get fed up and tell me to take it off.

Don't know if I'm a little old (60) for this forum? But I've dreamed about being in chastity all my adult life. Those of you who do have wife's that takes control of you are lucky and I wish my wife would be the same, but she is not so I'll just have to put with it.

Joe Bloggs
:D Balderdash, Joe!!!! There are several of us on this forum that are very near your age. I tell my spouse all the time that I wish we had discovered Male Chastity 30 years ago. Now neither of us has the drive we did back then, but we are giving it the go and you (and your spouse) should too. Like you, I also have somewhat of a reluctant Keyholder and it has taken the better part of 3 years for her to become just a little invested in it. You just have to have patience and gently prod her along. In time she will realize that there is something in it for her and it is fun. We have all made mistakes when it comes to introducing MC to our spouses. Such stories are all over this and other forums. The thing to do is learn from them and, again, have patience.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
joe bloggs

Post by joe bloggs »

Thankyou Wishful4 for your welcome, it took a bit of doing making my first post on here. At present I've been locked in one of these...... http://www.total-kink.com/10.jpg for 6 days now but with me holding the key :cry: I unlock it for 10 minutes a day for cleaning and up to now have not played with myself. (If wife's realise how often their husbands play with themselfs we would all be locked up 24/7 :D )

I'm very happy with this belt but it did take a little while to get the right size. The most important is to get a nice tight fit around the waist, then the rest will drop into place. It was only cost a little more then the CB3000 I started with but it has none of the pain that you get from the CB300 when in bed. If fact the only thing that tells you that your wearing it, is the steel waist band that feels like an over tight trouser belt.

Thanks for liste
Joe.ning
0 x
whistlersix

Post by whistlersix »

Welcome Joe Bloggs. Maybe you could start another thread talking about your experiences with your full belt. Not many people on here from what I've seen have a full belt, with most using the 'trapped-ball' devices. It would be interesting to get your perspective on that product, especially considering it looks fairly affordable on that site.
0 x
Currently Wearing: A271
philotes_toy

Post by philotes_toy »

hello all,

I'm philotes_toy, my wife and I have been together for 12+ years, we are in our mid thirties and within the last year started playing with Chastity. We (mainly myself have been interested in femdom since puberty) and Mistress Philotes up until the chastity play had mainly indulged this as a favor to me.. however!, since the chastity play she is now fully embracing her dominance,.... she is now very serious about this and has started a blog @ http://malechastityteasedenial.blogspot ... fedf6d9693 to chronicle our journey towards this. we are in a 6 month contract currently.

Thanks

philotes_toy
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

philotes_toy wrote:she is now very serious about this and has started a blog @ http://malechastityteasedenial.blogspot ... fedf6d9693 to chronicle our journey towards this.
Ugh, another blog? :lol:

Let me know if you want to be listed on Keyheld.com.
0 x
philotes_toy

Post by philotes_toy »

Tom that would be great, my MIstress would really appreciate that!.. Thank you for the offer. philotes_toy
0 x