Is there any denying that MC is increasing in popularity?

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Re: Is there any denying that MC is increasing in popularity

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Celtic Queen wrote:
finallyhappy wrote:I would be surprised if any woman said yes. Very few woman are dominate or controlling by nature. Most women want a dominate in control man. .
Yet another person speaking for the entire species again. On what are you basing this tedious axiom?
I am guessing some very bad polling techniques that would elicit a negative response no matter what the substance of the question. He probably thinks women don't like being taken to dinner so much so that they will throw drinks in one's face if the question is even asked.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

finallyhappy wrote:... Very few woman are dominate or controlling by nature. Most women want a dominate in control man. .
Dominate is a verb.

Dominant is an adjective, or sometimes a noun.

They are not interchangeable.

You're welcome.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Thanks, Tom. I was trying real hard not to be a dick. I see that misused so often and it bugs the hell out of me.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote:Thanks, Tom. I was trying real hard not to be a dick. I see that misused so often and it bugs the hell out of me.
:lol:
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Tom Allen wrote:
finallyhappy wrote:... Very few woman are dominate or controlling by nature. Most women want a dominate in control man. .
Dominate is a verb.

Dominant is an adjective, or sometimes a noun.

They are not interchangeable.

You're welcome.
Thanks... Spell checkers on phones are the work of the devil. My lack of proofreading is the work of stupidity.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Celtic Queen wrote:
finallyhappy wrote:I would be surprised if any woman said yes. Very few woman are dominate or controlling by nature. Most women want a dominate in control man. .
Yet another person speaking for the entire species again. On what are you basing this tedious axiom?
Nope not speaking for an entire species or even one gender. Just speaking for the experience point of view of relating to and fucking enough women to form a conclusion about what the want out of life and what floats their boat.

I am not saying that any woman wants a control freak in their life. And the ones that do, imho need therapy. And I've met plenty of woman who prefer to be in charge or in control both in and out of the bedroom.

But by and large, the average woman that I've had the pleasure to keep company with wants a man that acts like a man. One that is confident in himself and has that persona without being too cocky. They like to be safe and taken care of.

And asking a women out of the blue if they want to be in control of their partner's sexuality is totally contrary to the experiences that life has shown me.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

a man that acts like a man
So.. how does a man act like a man? The things you list are all traits I see in myself and others that I know, I really don't understand the cliche? None of those things would stop a woman from being a dominant person would they?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Valid question that comes in two parts.

One. Acts like a man. I read an article about the shooting. Man goes to movie with gf and a 4yr old and a 4month old. Shooting starts. Man leaves gf, 4 yr old, and 4mth old and dashes for door. Gf gathers up kids and finds door herself. Later he proposes and she accepts. Call it a cliche but no man with any self respect would do that. And it's just my humble opinion but marrying a person that would leave them behind like that is just not a sound choice.

Two. I never said that there are not dominant or even independent women. Nothing will change those traits if they exist except for thorough introspection and desire for change. Nor should those traits be seen as needing change.

All I am saying is that the average typical woman that I've had the pleasure of knowing wants a man that is going to either shelter those children with his body or find them BEFORE running for the door. Call it a cliche all you want but that is what a man does.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

So she acted like a man... rather than a mother protecting her kids? He sounds like a fuckwit of the first order. (I know I would die protecting my kids and wife in a heartbeat and I suspect from the example and conclusion you make you would too?)

I know I am splitting hairs... so forgive me, but you're kinda saying bravery is manly right? But she was brave too so how does that reconcile? I just think there is no such thing as "acts like a man" or for that matter "acts like a woman". I do think there is acts like an idiot (or any variation on that theme...) and is equally applicable to either gender, I guess we will never agree? :D
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

There are so many cases that could confuse the situation so I'll stick with this one to avoid that.

In our (at least my) culture, one would expect the woman to be protective of her children the same way that a mother bear is protective of her cubs.

The difference that I am trying to point out is that as a man, I would expect myself to shield my partner's body with mine. But would never ever expect a woman to do that for me. It is not about 'bravery' but the traditional value instilled in me of what each gender should do in that situation.

Regarding the topic in general, my life's experiences have lead me to believe that as a rule females prefer males to act supportive, protective, and self- confident. When it comes to controlling a man's sexuality, it has never entered the mind of the 'average' woman as even possible. But like my gf, when dealt with in a rational way was able to shed those conventions that she's been brainwashed with by society and we found our own benefits and what works for us.
0 x