Re: Newbie with painful CB6000

Post by valleylover »

Yes, I have discovered that to be true
0 x
valleylover

Post by valleylover »

April 13, 2012
Well thought of throwing in the towel for the pain was too great and the resulting wanting not to do anything for the movement would hurt has subsided. I cannot explain how great it is to be locked up…this low level horiness that is sooooo delightful. The thought of having my sexual activity controlled is just to much fun to drop it all. So, what I am trying is wearing just the #4 ring without the cage till it starts to hurt and then place the #5 ring with the cage. Last few days, it has been better tolerated and I am back to thinking of being locked for 24/7 only to be unlocked when my key holder wants to unlock me. Just writing about it is such a turn on, cannot wait till she gets home.
0 x
biggar

Post by biggar »

I agree, there is no groove in mine (CB6000s) right from the Millers. I use the 1 3/4" ring with the shortest spacer with no problems. I have tried going to the 1 5/8" ring as I always like a tighter smaller device but it just burns to much. No blood flow problems or anything, just uncomfortable.
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
valleylover

Post by valleylover »

Well I am back. It seems I enjoy being locked up way too much not to return. Since April, I have achieved 4 days of straight locked up. Still some residual pain, but keeping lotion on hand seems to do the trick. I don't understand why I like it and that is most perplexing. My KH is gone for a year so I am on my own. Still in the biggest ring, but at least it has stopped being so painful I needed to get out.
0 x
rubbertoy

Post by rubbertoy »

I had a problem with this for quite a while but came up with my own solution , If you replace the ring that goes around the scrotum with a section of the plastic covered net curtain wire that is commonly available in most hardware stores using a eye on each end you get a more comfortable replacement. Added advantage is you can adjust to a perfect fit. I find it best to file down the ends of the wire and glue around the base or the eyes. Also add a few rubber washers, o rings to keep the eyes in place where they attach to the cb60000.
0 x