Need help deciding if I should wear my CB6000 at work.

Living the real life under lock and key
Chuck

Re: Need help deciding if I should wear my CB6000 at work.

Post by Chuck »

NewbieJohn wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome folks. And I'm glad everyone pretty much agreed with me on not wearing it at work. I'm still trying to get my girl friend to really enjoy the device and to have fun with it. I dont want her to tease me 24/7 but I just want her to tease me here and there just to show she knows im wearing it. I often ask her when I will be free to jerk off again and she gets mad and upset. And says if your going to complain about wearing it Just take it off....
Remember, it takes both of you to make the relationship work. Do what she likes, fulfill some fantasy of hers, make sure that she knows that you're no less a man for wanting to be locked in chastity, and let her know how you want to live this fantasy/game/lifestyle. Let her know what answers she should give when you ask when you'll be allowed to jack off. (Never) And when she gives the answer that gets you the hottest let her know that you appreciate her strength. Slowly and with baby steps. You've been into some of this all your life, She's just getting involved. She won't be in the same place as you are. Give her the time needed to adjust. And have fun. That's what it's all about.
0 x
NewbieJohn

Post by NewbieJohn »

You've been into some of this all your life, She's just getting involved. She won't be in the same place as you are. Give her the time needed to adjust. And have fun. That's what it's all about.
Thanks Chuck I never really looked at it that way but your 100% right. And she is getting alot more into it. She makes me wear it all the time now. Obviously except for work. Which sucks, because I would wear it at work, If i had a different job. But thats the way it is. Im very glad for the break in between the 2 days. Because since Im just getting used to it, I cant imagine wearing this thing for a year, like some of you are saying you have done. I would love to try the challenge, but it would be hard, very hard, at the same time!
0 x
Sneeky101

Post by Sneeky101 »

what kind of work does he do? and I guess that is what we will have to do. we are thinking of getting the holy trainer. It will be more comfy for day by day activities and i think its easier to put on then the cb6000
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Thread is three and a half years old, the OP hasn't been on the site in three years, and he already stated that he was on the FD.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted