"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Michele »

Welcome Onlyhers4ever :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Andre Lubov

Post by Andre Lubov »

Hello everyone,

Mrs. Lubov and I have been into orgasm denial and I've been in and out of chastity for about a year now. I figured after lurking the site for a year it would be nice to occasionally share my input on things.

Right now I'm unlocked and waiting on Mrs. Lubov to lock me up again. We've tried a few devices in the past and we want to try out the new Holy Trainer next. We are in our mid-twenties, and it's been especially fun since we're both horny quite often.
0 x
rtwenterprises1

Post by rtwenterprises1 »

Hay everybody hope all is well. My wife and I have been married 20 years have always had a good relationship
and hence sex life. But I wanted to be more about her and we made the decision chastity was the way to go, she has come to enjoy the benefits of the lifestyle and the improvements for her in her enjoyment levels.
I'm going to be in a mature metals soon she said shes getting it for my birthday and giving it to me for my
present, I said that's so cool. I gave her control of my orgasms several months ago and she was hesitant at first but now loves saying when I get to orgasm, it works for us cause I want it. She does tease and denial at least 3 times a week. We are still on the journey and enjoying the ride as we go, we are with our favorite people, each other. Again greetings to everybody! :D
0 x
chastityslave18

Post by chastityslave18 »

ChrissysProperty wrote:Hello all newbies! Nice to see a variety of new members of varying interests and ages, including key holders. Hello too, to chastityslave18 - how OLD? Can't remember much about when I was that age, except that my mind was into all sorts of kinky things at that age :oops: . Keep cool you lucky young man, you have a lot of time to experience your preferences and you'll find a lot of help on this site if you have any questions.

Welcome to all again!
Thanks, I feel like I'm one of the only 18 year olds on this site.
0 x
D6000

Post by D6000 »

Hi, I'm real.
I promise
0 x
dcouple07

Post by dcouple07 »

hello world, we are young couple recently started experimenting in chastity. I consider myself extremely sexual and addicted to masturbation. among other things, we started experimenting with chastity and bought CB6K,
initially it was difficult to keep it on evenf or few hours but slowly we are increasing time. now sleep is getting better and i do wear it to work.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hi there to the new members and welcome! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
soulmate

Post by soulmate »

My husband and I just got our very first male chastity device last night, and being new to the whole experience, I am hoping to find inspiration, ideas and advice. It has already been exciting for us to be able to begin fulfilling one of our mutual fantasies. At this stage, I am having a bit of trouble getting the CB-6000 on him, as he tends to get erect before I can squeeze him into the narrow tube, but we're having fun with it anyhow. He is wearing it even at this very moment. I'm sure there is much more to learn, and I'm excited to read about other people's experiences.
0 x
ChrissysProperty

Post by ChrissysProperty »

Welcome soulmate on the beginning of your journey into real male chastity. You'll find a lot of kind and very experienced bloggers on this site who should help you take your experiences to higher levels of enjoyment for you and frustrating torment for your hubby. ;)
0 x
All I want is to keep my Princess happy. I never wish to offend and only turn my back on those who wish to offend me. I have no bias of religion, race, politics or sexuality. I only wish health, wealth and happiness on the entire human race.
Art0

Post by Art0 »

wiza:p 8-)
0 x