Cages and bicycling

Living the real life under lock and key
lockedboy82

Re: Cages and bicycling

Post by lockedboy82 »

::nods:: Yeah, that makes sense. I'd consider it if only because I'm looking at replacing the stock Bontrager saddle on my bike this season anyway. I'm holding off until I've tried to bike with the Looker 02, which is much more compact and doesn't have the seams and protrusions on the back of it like the CB3K.
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

<gulp> ...The thought of riding 35 miles on a bicycle with a long piece of titanium in my urethra...
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
Cd_kim

Post by Cd_kim »

I have ridden my classic road bike with standard road saddle while locked in my CB3k several times for say 20-30 miles with no problems. You have to adjust a bit, and maybe stop to readjust again, but I've never had any significant issues of comfort. What I find the most challenging is the visibility of the device under my bike shorts...
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

locknload wrote:<gulp> ...The thought of riding 35 miles on a bicycle with a long piece of titanium in my urethra...
Pretty sure Master would be okay with me using the PA shackle or taking them out and going on the honor system if it means keeping my cyclist's legs and ass firm. ;)
0 x
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

I have worn my MM QK on my hybrid commuter bike on the 11 mi ride to and from work (40 - 50 min) without any issues, and also wore it a couple of times to a one-hour spin class without a problem (other than feeling self-conscious). Probably won't be wearing on my morning commute to work anymore though, as the showers are open, and offer no privacy. Something I prefer not to share with my colleagues.

Although I haven't tried it, I think there would be chafing issues if worn on a roadie bike for a longer ride.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I am not a long distance ride but I find it more comfortable riding with the cage on. The way it rest on the seat holds me up and out of the way.
0 x
CB6000
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

sls01234 wrote:I am not a long distance ride but I find it more comfortable riding with the cage on. The way it rest on the seat holds me up and out of the way.
Well, that's certainly a different take.

What kind of bike, and what kind of device do you have?
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Kona mountain bike with a male serfas seat, CB6000, I tried tight shorts and it was uncomfortable switched to loose underwear and shorts. The CB ring rest on the groove in the seat and keeps me lifted and all the parts out of the way :D I actually prefer to wear it when I ride now.
0 x
CB6000
Ihgas

Post by Ihgas »

I ride short distances in a pa-5000 with no problems. It seems to be ok with tight shorts and even better with loose. On the road the piercing starts to get sore after a long way but I can ride my single speed mountain bike as far as my legs will let me. I'm up off the saddle a lot on the mountain bike so that may be why I can ride it for longer. I can comfortably ride our tandem for as far as my wife wants to go with it on ( 20-30 miles). It took a while for the piercing to "toughen up", though. Couldn't ride with the pa-5000 on for a while after getting the piercing.
0 x
jag21

Post by jag21 »

there is no way you work out on a bike while locked up.you can flower gaze while locked up but even then it will be uncomfortable.Been racing and riding for 25 yrs.good luck
0 x