Newbie with painful CB6000

Living the real life under lock and key
Scarlett's

Re: Newbie with painful CB6000

Post by Scarlett's »

I have plenty of trouble with testicle pain when it is cold also. Getting the ring and gap right is important but don't forget that keeping the boys warm is critical. I'm wearing two pairs of U-trou and wool pants until spring.
0 x
Scarlett's Rhett
valleylover

Post by valleylover »

Well the first day in nearly a week I kept below the daily point for Weight Watchers and a wonderful masturbation reward. So if I am good with WW, not only do I lose weight but I get a wonderful release. It is so much easier to control masturbation with the device for it removes the desire and struggle because you simply cannot till your key holder comes home. Once the lock clicks, I might get horny or want to do it, but I can't so why get so worked up about it.

So far no pain, but it has been only a few hours and I have a meeting to drive to at noon. Short drive and hopefully pain free. It is my hope the longer I wear it, the more comfortable it will become.
0 x
lockim

Post by lockim »

I rounded the ring at the bottom where it is under and against the scrotum with a dremel (both front and backside). Then polished the plastic back to a clear shine with jeweler rouge. It has made an amazing difference in the pain(burning) I felt there. still use a little Lubiderm every now and then.
0 x
valleylover

Post by valleylover »

Wife is gone till Monday and I am locked up till she gets back, will see how much I can endure.
0 x
valleylover

Post by valleylover »

April 7, 2012
Hum, I think am abandoning it once again for the delayed gratification does not exceed the discomfort and down right pain. While there is the trill of wearing it, again the pain does not make that much fun after a period of time. Although I have been trying the second largest ring in hopes I would create a grove that would keep the ring in place in my skin. So maybe I should wear the #4 till it get uncomfortable and then go to the biggest ring #5? The other problem I am encountering is the pain has me not wanting to do much or go to get things done because of the pain. And I am not keeping to the rule of masturbation to successful doing Weight Watchers. So I don’t know.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

If the 2nd largest ring is too painful, then go for the largest until you become accustomed to it. The smaller ring(s) can be used as a penalty- if you cheat, the next smaller ring goes on for a day (24hrs), then back to the larger one. The next occurrence of cheating, the smaller ring goes on for 2 day, 3rd time is 4 days, 4th time is 8 days, etc. if you get to a month in the smaller ring, it becomes permanent, and the sequence can begin again. You either don't cheat, or you pay the price.

A small bit of thick, medicated hand creme can alleviate the scrotum burn...the drawback to this is that uncontrolled erections (such as those that occur during sleep) may result in some pressure on the testicles similar to that experienced by the use of a weighted ball parachute. Going to have a pee usually cures it if it wakes you up. I have found that it is less troublesome if I reduce liquid intake (particularly, not drinking beer) one or two hours before bed.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

TwistedMister wrote:I have found that it is less troublesome if I reduce liquid intake (particularly, not drinking beer) one or two hours before bed.
I don't generally drink much (one margarita one night a week usually) so I cannot speak to the beer but I have found that drinking plenty of water in the evening and before bed actually helped with reducing the intensity of nocturnal erections.
0 x
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

My experience seems to indicate that ball burn is worse when the gap is too small rather than the ring being too small.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Atone wrote:My experience seems to indicate that ball burn is worse when the gap is too small rather than the ring being too small.
I'll 2nd that. When moving to smaller rings I found it necessary to increase the gap, made a lot of difference.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted