The Wet Dream As Guide

Living the real life under lock and key
cb6000s

Re: The Wet Dream As Guide

Post by cb6000s »

When I had my vasectomy, 30 plus years ago, I think I went 7 days before the test and had no wigglers. I don't know how many orgasms I may have had because I'm in the 1% that have problems. I really wasn't in the mood for sex. When I woke up the morning after my scrotum was full of blood because they had nicked a vien and it had clotted and it was the size of a small grapefruit. It took years before the clotted blood was fully reabsorbed.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

kpb57 wrote:CQ's: How many "shots" have you done after the op? My doctor told me to have at least twenty orgasms before doing the fertility test.

K
We did a 'medical' series of ruined O's and I am at least at 20, maybe more. I thnik we will wait untill the next test, but I think thet vas deferens has re connected. It happens :cry:
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

cb6000s wrote:When I woke up the morning after my scrotum was full of blood because they had nicked a vien and it had clotted and it was the size of a small grapefruit. It took years before the clotted blood was fully reabsorbed.
I got an infection too.... I blogged on this.. All in all it has been a shitty experience..
0 x

Atone

Post by Atone »

celticqueens_sub wrote: I got an infection too.... I blogged on this.. All in all it has been a shitty experience..
My wife had all four of our children via cesarian. When she was close to being due with the fourth we made the decision (with the advice of her doctor) that due to all the cesarians and her age (>40), and her overall health that she should have her tubes tied. The doctor was able to easily do this while he performed the cesarian with no apparent additional recovery.

I'm glad I haven't had to go through any of what you are. Extra crappy that it didn't even take. Do you have a plan B?

-A
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

To Dev's point: Is there ANY medical reason for a male to ejaculate once his wife is infertile?

I know of none. And please, these ditties about "he has to be milked once a month" is hardly sufficient.

Could his desire simply be "all in his head"?

What would become of male chastity training if it became well established there was no medical/health reason for a male to ejaculate--other then for procreation?

David
0 x
celticqueens_sub

An extract from an article I found on the web... the link is below:

The doctor explained that glands are not muscles, and do not need exercise. Glands secrete fluids all on their own (e.g., wet dreams), and manual intervention is simply not needed. Therefore, if a man cares to take a time-out, he can rest assured that his body will meet his ejaculation needs (if any) without his intervention.

http://www.reuniting.info/ejaculation_h ... ood_health

Form your own views!
0 x

Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

davidphd1866 wrote:To Dev's point: Is there ANY medical reason for a male to ejaculate once his wife is infertile?

I know of none. And please, these ditties about "he has to be milked once a month" is hardly sufficient.

Could his desire simply be "all in his head"?

What would become of male chastity training if it became well established there was no medical/health reason for a male to ejaculate--other then for procreation?

David
Sorry, everybody, but david has just been banned from this and all other chastity groups for life. :lol:
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Tom you're just the best.... :D
0 x

davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Gosh, I sure hope Tom is kidding!

Tee hee....I guess I will know as soon as I hit the "submit" button below....

David

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MESSAGE REDACTED
0 x