Got my device - cleaning

Living the real life under lock and key
cagedbeginner

Got my device - cleaning

Post by cagedbeginner »

Saturday I got the CB6K that I ordered. Slept with it on Sat. night with no problem but used the largest ring. Today I wore it about 5 hours with the next smaller ring, took it off for about 5 hours and I'm currently wearing it. It fits comfortably and I haven't experienced any problems. Surprisingly, after an hour or two I don't even notice it much of the time. I think the this ring will be the one to use as I can hardly get a finger under it.

The other thing that I was a touchy'feely kind of guy with my penis and now all I feel is the hard case with no sensation there - really feels odd. The only downside right now is that it sticks out quite a bit where the lock is.

I hope this will not take me down a wrong path.

What is the best way to clean while wearing?
0 x
Len51

Re: Got my device - cleaning

Post by Len51 »

Go to Keptforher.com and get their cleaning kit. You get small sponges on a stick, two squirt bottles and some other stuff. Also buy a lot of Q-Tips. At home I have a squirt bottle filed with 20% cheap mint mouthwash and 80% water. This works to keep the urine smell down plus makes you feel minty fresh. :) After you pee, put some toilet paper at the front slit to catch any urine that is draining. Then I straddle the toilet bowl and squirt a lot of minty water through the front slit. Then I role up some toilet paper, stick it in the slit and twirl it around. After a while you will figure out how to fold it so that once in your cage, it unfolds itself so that by twirling it, you will wipe clean the sides of the cage.

You can also forego the toilet paper and just used the sponge on a stick to scrub the sides of the cage as well as the tip and sides of your penis. I find that it is best to squeeze the sponge with toilet paper to dry it and keep on using it and drying it until you are reasonable dry. Then I use a Q-Tip. Bend it so that you can scrub the sides of the cage. I use another Q-tip to clean the head of my penis. Sometimes I go through 2-3 Q-tips. You can also use a hair dryer to dry yourself. I have a travel sized one that I use sometimes.

You can also fill the smaller squirt bottle with soapy water and use it before you go to bed. Squirt it through the side and front slits and then rinse with minty water to rinse until all soap is gone. You can go as far as you want with this cleaning method. I am usually lax during the day and do a thorough cleaning at night. Half the time I ask my wife to unlock me so I can remove the cage part to clean it and my penis and then lock up again.

Another alternative is get one of those shower heads that you can use as a handheld shower head. Put some body wash or soap inside or near the openings to your CB and then use the shower head to rinse. The shower head is the best method and what I use when I shower. I usually shower well before I go to bed which is why I also use the soapy water. You do not even have to take a full shower. You can just focus it on your CB. You can also put some soap on one of the sponges on a stick and scrub the inside of you cage with it. Whatever works best for you.

When I am away from home I just carry some Q-tips in my pocket. I use the toilet paper to stick in the front slit to absorb as much urine as I can. Then I use the Q-tips to dry as much as the rest that I can. You can get imaginative here. A small squirt bottle that lens cleaner comes in, fits nicely in a pocket. Then when I get home I do a thorough cleaning. If you are someone's house and they have some plastic cups for guests to you or anything that can hold water, you can fill it, straddle the bowl and pour it through any accessible slit.

I find that what ends up smelling are the areas you cannot get to because your penis is there. As I said, there is no shame in taking just the cage off briefly for a good rinse and then back on again. My wife used to supervise this but now knows that I do not want me to cum more than she does. :) If you can, squirt some water from the top of the cage to get at the areas you cannot reach through the slit. The squirt bottles have some thin nozzles that allow me to insert it that way.

Good luck and you can tell that I am somewhat anal about cleaning myself. These are all the tips I can provide. They all work for me. If you shower at the end of the day you can just clean yourself then. If you have a fixed shower head, just use a squirt bottle or even a strong stream of water from your shower.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Go to Swab Its.com and order some of their foam cleaning swabs. They come in packs of fifty and are reusable. It is about the same price as KFH's cleaning kit and, if memory serves, you only get 15 swabs with theirs. Simply rub the foam swab over a bar of soap and go to town inside the cage. Rinse it out after each use and let it dry. Works great. make sure you rinse well and get ALL the soap out of the cage and blow dry.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

I would avoid the minty mouthwash. If it has sugar, it will form yeast ... it will create problems for you. Forget smelling minty fresh ... just keep it clean with q-tips and water. I use a silicon lubricant and it makes everything, including urine, bead up and wash out easily.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

As much as I am a fan of the Keptforher.com people I would do what wishful4 suggested or if you use Amazon the try these, http://www.amazon.com/Swab-its-Rectangu ... s=swab+its

The removable shower head is also great to use but IMO, I would avoid the mouthwash.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

To a certain extent, the smell of urine is unavoidable. If you don't think that a penis that is not locked in chastity doesn't smell like urine, you are mistaken. Take off your underwear and smell the crotch ... I can guarantee you that it will have somewhat of a urine smell. It's impossible for a male to not leak some urine after peeing because it's inside a fairly long "tube" and will continue to leak out in small, almost unnoticable, amounts.

A chastity tube is no different, in my opinion. No matter how careful you are, there will always be some urine odor. That is why, among other things ... normal couples shower before sex. Did you ever smell a pussy, unwashed ... that doesn't have a certain urine odor (among other odors). I love those smells and it's all part of a humans sexuality. The odors shouldn't be strong and overpowering. I guess I am lucky that I consider the normal smells of unbathed women ... intoxicating.

I imagine, many of you will disagree with me.
0 x