"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Nem
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Nem »

Tom Allen wrote:
Nem wrote:I understand that new users are not given access to PM's to void spammers. What do I do as a new person who has received a PM but cannot read it because I do not have access to that panel?

-Nem
Post 3 messages to the public forums, and you'll have PM access.

Thank you.

-Nem
0 x
Wetnight

Post by Wetnight »

Hi everyone,

New to the chastity game, but I'm finding it very exciting (if that's the right phrase). The idea of my wife taking more of a leading role is what's appealing and chastity is a good way to have her do that in a more tangible way than just asking her to be more of a leader in our relationship. Having control of my "stuff" gives her something to focus on, although it's very early days.
I've ordered myself a Steelworxx Revenge (and why not) after wearing a CB6000s for a couple weeks. I'm finding the grooved ring on the CB6000s is uncomfortable and my expectation is that the solid ring on the Steelworxx will be much more comfortable; if anyone has an opinion on that, please do share.
I'm looking at longer term chastity when I can fit it in (sometimes have to fly), but if the device isn't irritating then I'd like to play for as long as permissible, and maybe get to the point where release periods at home are supervised for more control, but we'll see.
0 x
gfl

Post by gfl »

Hi all! New to chastity, just got a cb6000s for the holidays and am attempting to figure out sizing and such before handing over the keys!
0 x
cagedbeginner

Post by cagedbeginner »

Thanks for letting join.

The Mrs and I have played a little at D/S and have decided to try a device. Its on order, trying one of the less expensive ones first, a CB6000. We are both in out 40's, no kids ( not enough polliwogs ) and have decided to (at least try) that old spark. I have been lurking for a while, and after discussing it with the wife have decided to go ahead.
0 x
subrugbylad

Post by subrugbylad »

Hi World,

I am a real person and not a little spammer.

My name is Darren, am a 36 year old guy in Manchester UK. Been accepting of my submissive side since my teens, but past year or so really into the chastity scene.

Currently in the process of a 10 week challenge of no orgasm, partly in chastity in parts and sometimes in mental chastity. She who is playing this game likes to vary it up. Now well into week three and beginning to feel the burn badly!

Looking forward to getting to kno wyou all!

Darren
0 x
huanspet

Post by huanspet »

Hello,

I'm not sure what to say, introductions are not my strong point. I've been interested in BDSM lifestyle for many years, I even build furniture and floggers to suite my needs. Chastity and denial have always been one of my favorite uuummmm desires I guess is a good word lol. Anyhow, I'm not a spammer and would like to contribute to your forums in a constructive way. Cheers! :D
0 x
rps1106

Post by rps1106 »

Hi All,

As usual, l have done things back to front i.e. posted questions on the forum before posting on here.

I'm from the UK and we are just starting out on this journey for a 3 month trial period. My wife isn't too sure about it but is prepared to try it. At the moment started using a copy CB6KS to see if it works. Will then upgrade to something better if we both take to this. Have already received lots of help from guys here and hope I can return the favour again sometime.

Thank you for letting me into your online family.
0 x
Currently wearing Chinese copy of a metal short. Permanently locked since 1 Feb 2015
Last unlock 10 Apr 2016.
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Sorry, I overlooked this already existing thread. I just created one under the title of my User name Happily caged. Sorry for the error.

Happily caged.
0 x
Madamd59

Post by Madamd59 »

Looking for ideas/reviews on best chastity devices for hubby. So thought this would be a good start. I have used teasing, denial and prostate milking with little problems, but the symbol of total control when he is in chastity is what I am looking for.
0 x
help_solo

Post by help_solo »

Hi everyone,

I was on here before, but somehow my account is no longer active. This is my new user account.

Cheers,
HS
0 x