What to do when your KH has her period?

Living the real life under lock and key
sherulestherooster

Re: What to do when your KH has her period?

Post by sherulestherooster »

When she is on her period, sexual contact with my wife is exclusively limited to the Hitachi Magic Wand. It is a powerful vibrator, can very easily work through her pad. She tends to enjoy me caressing her during the build up. I have read that orgasms during a woman's period lessen the cramping and even shorten its duration. My wife won't really respond to that claim, but I do know she is very orgasmic and does enjoy it when it happens. I have to initiate it, though, I think because she doesn't feel very sexy during that time. I think she can take it or leave it, but she always enjoys it when it happens.

I normally enjoy going down on her, but right before and right after her period, the scent is too strong for me. She is not comfortable with it anyway.

It's weird, now that we have more than one menstruating female in our house, my wife is MUCH more open to discussing it. We are planning our vacation around their periods.
0 x
cockislocked

Post by cockislocked »

I am required to by our contract to purchase all of her femenin products from panty liners, maxi pads, tampons, deoderant, and lip balm. Should she run out of such items, I am punished by extra lock up time AND being spanked with her paddle. Needless to say I stock pads and tampons for all her different flows. I actually embrace her period. I feel like I get more horny when it's close, and her breasts swell up. I have always felt that way, even before chastity.
I enjoy when she wears her silky "period panties" to bed. These are more like briefs, and are tight to keep her maxi pad in place. I rub her pad through her panties till we fall asleep.Might be weird, but it's a turn on for me!
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Im the same as locked4her55

Wife wants nothing to happen down there. still desires foot rubs, back massages and will continue to keep me aroused on occasion.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

I would look to see who she was because my wife is well past menopause. :) However, during our younger days, my wife or her girlfriend would get very horny during their period so they wanted me to perform oral on them. I would pull the tampon string out with my teeth and then lick them to orgasm or sometimes they would sit on my face and grind. Occasionally they would place their used tampon in my mouth while they teased my cock.

I am lucky in that when I am sexually aroused I lose my sense of taste and smell so that enables me to do things that others would find distasteful. In my younger days it made me popular with the more kinky ladies. :)
0 x
HisDuty

Post by HisDuty »

Menstruation doesn't change anything for us. I am still expected to service KH orally and to clean any toys that she uses. It's something to look forward to each month. :-)
0 x
mcn

Post by mcn »

I keep wayyy out of the way...I go fishing!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Haha that's funny, I just wrote a blog post about this. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
VerySubmissiveSwitch

Post by VerySubmissiveSwitch »

0 x
VerySubmissiveSwitch

Post by VerySubmissiveSwitch »

i am now following this thread...
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

VerySubmissiveSwitch wrote:You can read LadyM's post here: http://monkeyinacage.wordpress.com/2014 ... nstruation
Thank you dear :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast