Starting again is difficult

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

Starting again is difficult

Post by Grizzly228 »

Hello. I recently beat my longest streak of 14 days by 5 days with the help of my kh and two long t&d sessions a week. Then had 4 orgasms in a week ( 2 with her and 2 without). Now I've started a new go at not cumming and she's gone to jamiaca for a week and has no cell service so I can't talk or text. Goin from no orgasms to 4 in a relatively quick period to none with no teasing or attention beside my own imagination and the internet has been difficult. Only on day 4 (almost 5 now) and all I can think about is cumming and without my KHs attention it seems senseless and depressing.

Sorry to sound whiney but any words of wisdom? She won't be back till Saturday so I may not see her till Sunday or later. The emotional stress is actually worse than the physical urge. I wish i could get some encouragement or something from her to feel I'm not just denying myself for nothing. I'm trying to remember it'll pay off in a week (or longer) but without her teasing or approval it's been more difficult than any 4 day span of my previous streak.
0 x
LockedandLoved

Re: Starting again is difficult

Post by LockedandLoved »

Stay busy with other things. It gets easier over time.
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
1mlockedup

Post by 1mlockedup »

My Wife / KH leaves on her vacation , and spends 3 weeks gone. I'm locked 24 / 7 , but to pass the time is a
nice long list of " Honey Do " jobs. Plus working a full time job... the time will go faster. This has worked for us for over 4 years, so maybe next time have your Wife/ KH leave you a list. The rewards when they return to you and a spotless home are great.
Best of Luck
0 x
MM Pet Trap 24/7
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

I do what you do all the time. I go three weeks before I get an orgasm. Go a few weeks with a lot of orgasms and then go back into chastity for another three weeks. I have no words of wisdom other than ramp it up to two or three teasing sessions a week. It gives you something to look forward to every few days and makes it much easier.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

It's hard cuz we don't live together and apparently there will be no communication until Sunday at least. So no To Do lists or teasing or anything till then. I've been doing it myself. Lol. But it's not the same. I'll survive, just needed to vent a little. It's so much easier when sharing the experience
0 x