18 days

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

18 days

Post by Grizzly228 »

Well I beat my 14 day record without ejaculation of any kind. I have been Ill the last few days which has kinda helped I think. But as I'm getting better it's getting harder again. I'm not in any chastity just honor system with my "keyholder". It's been more of a devotional sex situation than chastity belt situation. However it's been almost a week without any attention from her and I do feel my drive has dropped a bit.

My question is : does the drive ebb and flow along with the frustration or have I simply plateaued and gotten used to it? I still WANT to cum bad but I feel the edge has been taken off. I used to get edgy and my bp would shoot up easily. Now I almost feel calmer.
0 x
LockedandLoved

Re: 18 days

Post by LockedandLoved »

I think it comes and goes

I had a sort of near miss yesterday at 18 days. It came out of nowhere for me.

I'm not sure if I will have another as my KH was shooting for 30 days for me.

At the end of 30 I'm not sure I'll even look forward to cumming.

It's all mindfuckery
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
wettie

Post by wettie »

I'm unexpectedly at 19 days now (was hoping for 7-10, but a keyless vacation got in the way), and this is the point where I start to think I should go for longer. It's gotten easier, and I know if I have an orgasm now it will be hard again, and since a large reason for my chastity is my overactive libedo, I enjoy the serenity of not thinking about getting off all the time.
0 x
CuriousGeorge51

Post by CuriousGeorge51 »

After abut the 3rd week it gets better. I went for 30 days without being unlocked and I glad I did. Once the 30 day mark was hit though my KH let me out for a couple of weeks. The libido kicked in after about 2 days and found myself getting off twice a day. It came back hard and strong. I am ready to go for another 30-45 days this time.
0 x