8 days

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

8 days

Post by Grizzly228 »

I know 8 days may not seem long to some of you but I recently found my first keyholder. Though she's agreed to be my keyholder she wants me to go 14 days (my record) without her locking me up I guess to test my dedication. She's new to this as well so I'm trying to show her I'm serious about it. She is benefitting as I was so horny I gave her 8 orgasms in one night (6 with my tongue and two with my penis). Today was the worst day yet as 8 days is not my record but having so much sexual activity In one week with no release and knowing there is no chance of release for more than a week and probably much longer as she thinks month or two is a better goal; it's getting really hard. Just woke up three times in the middle of the night. I am wearing a cage to bed as I've done a few times this week but I am harder and hornier than I probably have ever been. And she hasn't replied to my messages today when I needed support emotionally the most. I think she may be doing it on purpose to make my denial harder. I'm practically near tears. How can only 8 days tear me down so quickly??
0 x
cagedmonkey

Re: 8 days

Post by cagedmonkey »

It can be surprising how fast your desperation can build. It hasn't really gotten any easier for me, even after a number of chastity stints and a longest denial term of 89 days. My advice would be to soak it in and "enjoy" the crazy feelings you ate experiencing. It's why you are doing it, after all!
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

cagedmonkey wrote:It can be surprising how fast your desperation can build. It hasn't really gotten any easier for me, even after a number of chastity stints and a longest denial term of 89 days. My advice would be to soak it in and "enjoy" the crazy feelings you ate experiencing. It's why you are doing it, after all!
I went 9 weeks (72) days ) and wished it was longer after . Not that the O wasn't good I just missed the feelings and emotions of being on the edge , It took time to get to that point then it's like starting over again.
Like cagedmonkey said enjoy , I'm hoping to beat my 9 weeks this time but that's not my decision.
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Wow. Congrats. I can't fathom 9 weeks. About to start day 10 and have severe blue balls already as well as craving my keyholders attention. I'm so fortunate to have found her as she's quickly getting use to her power though I don't think she fully understands what it does to me. She is taunting me saying she may keep me from cumming for months which terrifies me a bit. I know she's going on vacation next month and I'm hoping to cul before she leaves. But I can realistically see her waiting until she comes back or longer. I want to extend my record but it's not going to be easy. I gave in both times before soon after blue balls set in. And my cage has begun causing chaffing overnight very bad. Never did it before but I think the attention and denial has actually made my penis thicker and more willing to try to squeeze out. So I want to wear the cage to prevent accidents but the chaffing or pain may be too much. Definitely a test of my mental state.
0 x