In two minds

Living the real life under lock and key
belocked

In two minds

Post by belocked »

My longest lock-up to date, 15 days and counting locked 24/7. My KH has had more O's in this time than any other 15-day period in recent years and we're both loving it. After one particularly intense O she said that it had extended my lock-up time as she would take some time to get really horny again. Hmm. The next morning I was busy again and started thinking what was more important, another O for my KH or stopping short so I could be out earlier? I carried on anyway.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: In two minds

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Hands down several more O's for KH, as that's where I love being on the edge, arousal peaked to the limit. Never knowing if or when my time will come presently denied since 7/4 , hoping to break 9 week record. She has hinted maybe on a holiday , rules out rest of this month! Now can only hope Labor day passes.
Good luck !!!
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote:Hands down several more O's for KH, as that's where I love being on the edge, arousal peaked to the limit. Never knowing if or when my time will come presently denied since 7/4 , hoping to break 9 week record. She has hinted maybe on a holiday , rules out rest of this month! Now can only hope Labor day passes.
Good luck !!!
Personally, I wouldn't want to be denied indefinitely (and one of my Limits specifies a maximum denial of not more than 3 months, except in the case of a penalty for a particular Rule infraction). I like my orgasms, I *want* my orgasms. What trips my trigger is to have my desire for orgasm used against me.

One of my turn-ons is to know that I have a set 'Cum Day' each month, but in order to be granted that 'reward' I must perform as Mrs. Twisted directs- pleasuring her on demand, rubbing her feet when she wishes, and other 'personal' services that might not be directly sexual but are sexualized for me because I must perform them in order to receive the reward. This serves as a form of Pavlovian arousal conditioning (which can be intentionally reinforced) that causes me to become sexually aroused by performing activities that are not [usually] thought of in a sexual context, such as serving her a drink, painting her toenails, rubbing her feet, coloring her hair (I can do the job as well as a salon, at a fraction of the cost). The arousal itself is pleasurable, which increases the motivation to perform the service, and the eroticism is compounded by the fact that, though I become aroused, since my cock is locked in a cage to which she holds the key I cannot attain the [normally] expected/desired orgasm that would follow until and unless she permits it. Failure to perform as directed, of course, would result in 'Cum Day' being delayed by one or more weeks (or forfeit for that month) plus some other penalty or punishment.

Another turn-on is to be teased and denied to such an extent that my desire for orgasm becomes so intense that I might be compelled to perform (or agree to perform) sexual activities that I would not normally agree to***, and to be forced to perform such activity in order to be permitted the [intensely] desired orgasm.

For me, indefinite/prolonged denial is not the goal and would be de-motivating. I *want* the reward, I *need* the reward (and I want to *want* and *need* the reward).

***(As a for instance, since it's on my mind due to another question asked recently, Mrs. Twisted has, on occasion, enjoyed the pleasure of sitting on my face and forcing me to 'clean up' after fucking, from which she gets some intense orgasms (I am restrained, of course, and cannot escape, and a 'safeword' does not apply to this situation- if she wants it, she gets it). Although her telling me beforehand that if I cum in her I will have to clean it up is pretty hot, I think it would be even hotter if she would tease/edge me to the point where I am so desperate to cum that she might be able to get me to *beg* to be *allowed* to lick [my] cum from her pussy.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

TwistedMister I might agree on prolonged denial after I get there , but longest I've been is 9 weeks. At that point I was still wanted to hold out, would like to see just how far I can go emotionally. As for the forced cum eating this is something we've talked about , and were going at her pace. We have progressed quite a ways since we started , so I am still hoping. My wish is no full O till she is ready for this, as that is my motivation to hold out as long as she wishes. She has had me clean up a couple ruined O's , but that was licking it from my hand , and I was more than willing. Not so sure about with a full O overriding the mind may be a little tougher, as that desire tends to diminish after a full O.
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

Chastity is consensual, no matter how much we want to feel that we are locked up with no choice. Sex is only fun if it is enjoyable. I have only gone 3 weeks. After that it is no longer fun and there is no prize waiting for me if I go longer. My orgasms at 2 weeks are just as intense as at 3. I am just as horny at 2 weeks as I am at 3. There is no purpose to go longer for us so we do not. My wife likes to make me reach orgasm. Unlike others, she would prefer a shorter chastity period than I do.

Right now I am in a unique situation. My wife is recovering from major surgery and no sex for at least 3-6 months. So far she says she is unsure if she wants me locked up or free to masturbate as sex is the furthest thing on her mind. She just came home the other day. She said she will let me know in the near future about how she wants it to go down.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote:She has had me clean up a couple ruined O's , but that was licking it from my hand , and I was more than willing. Not so sure about with a full O overriding the mind may be a little tougher, as that desire tends to diminish after a full O.
LOL, you can say *that* again. As for me, I'm never particularly 'willing', don't 'like' it at all.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

maxANDsue wrote: My wife likes to make me reach orgasm. Unlike others, she would prefer a shorter chastity period than I do.
Mine feels the same way.

I hope your wife is on the mend and you can come to an agreement that suits you both till she is well again to enjoy sex.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273