Is chastity turnining me bi?

Living the real life under lock and key
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: Is chastity turnining me bi?

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I'm actually hopping your right something else I never thought I 'd never say.
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
LOCKED HUSBAND

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Not last night she had several wonderful O's . I think she was asleep before she rolled over.
Will keep everyone posted
FRUSTERATED & still locked. God I love this more every day.
0 x
reeve

Post by reeve »

Lately my gf and I started experiment with cuckolding a bit.
A friend of mine who knows my gf and me play with chastity came to visit and we had some drinks and talked about it. After a while we concluded that everyone would be okay with him fucking my gf :P so he did, and pretty hard too!

He now comes over a few times a month to fuck her and I've only been allowed to watch them so far,
but yesterday something totally new happened. (hence me posting in this topic again!)

He came by to fuck my girlfriend again and did, but after a while my gf told him to pull out.
He looked a bit puzzled. Then she told me to suck his dick, so then I looked a bit puzzled, but went over to the bed and started to suck him. At first I felt a bit weird doing it, but I haven't cum in about 3 weeks now so almost instantly I started to become horny again.
I felt my dick pushing really hard agains my jailbird and I started to enjoy sucking him off.
About a few minutes later I heard he was cumming and I heard my gf yell "swallow it!" so I did.

It felt so frustrating and horney knowing that he was allowed to cum and I'm not! it was immense!
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

locked4her55 wrote:
LOCKED HUSBAND wrote:Last night we purchased a couple of beginner anal toys at a local sex toy shop, not sure yet, for her or for me.l
I'm not really a "betting man" but my guess is, you might want to lube yourself up. :lol:
It has been a couple week but last night after being tied to the bed and waxed teased to the max , it happened. While I was tied she gave herself a couple O's then I felt the lube and my legs were released, she took me to a new level in our chastity play. It was two new first in one night , leaving me wanting more but she was done playing. I'm now back in my cage frustrated and looking forward to when she will want to play again.
last full O 7/4 last ruined O 7/28 next O ????
0 x