Chastity pain

Living the real life under lock and key
btim

Chastity pain

Post by btim »

I have a question regarding some pain I'm experiencing when in chastity. I've had this issue every time I have been in chastity. Recently I have been doing a bit of research and I think it's basically congestive prostatitis. I get very excited about the chastity and other sexual situations but this excitement is obviously never released into an orgasm and after a while I'm in pain. The pain mostly manifests itself in the kidney area. I found an article online suggesting this is referred pain from congestive prostatitis and it makes sense that it would be that.

The problem is the man who wants me in chastity, doesn't want me to release any cum and doesn't want me milking myself either so I was wondering if anyone had any tips about making this situation a bit more bearable because at the moment it's basically like having lower back pain and it will affect my ability to exercise, etc.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
0 x
Lockedchef
Re: Chastity pain

Post by Lockedchef »

There really is no point in doing this if you are in pain. Pain is your bodies way of telling you something is wrong and it isn't good for you. A bit of mild discomfort is one thing but pain is another. I never understood why people would intentional make themselves suffer to satisfy some kink. Have you mentioned the pain to your keyholder at all?

I know if I told my wife I was having some kind of real pain she wouldn't even want to hold the keys. That is part of a healthy relationship with good communication.

Other thing is how soon after being locked does it start? Right away or after two weeks? I'm not a doctor so I couldn't really tell you anything about cogestive prostatitis that Google couldn't tell you. Jumping to medical conclusions is never a good thing but you might have an infection that is causing the pain and swelling as well. All the more reason good hygiene is important. Not sure what else to tell you
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

If this man who wants you in chastity gives two shits about you, you could explain that you have this issue, but want to play... you just might need a regular milking... if he can't come to an agreement with you on you're needs then maybe he isn't who you should be playing with. Chastity has to work for both of you and be fun and exciting and hot for you both.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
btim

Post by btim »

Thank you for the replies.

Am I really the only one who is experiencing this issue? It's just that it might go after a couple of days, and he really likes that I'm giving up all releases and I really like pleasing him, so I don't mind if my body just needs to adjust... But it would be great to hear from other people who experience the same thing. I don't understand why my body would respond so differently from everybody else's.

Thank you!!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

btim wrote:Thank you for the replies.

Am I really the only one who is experiencing this issue? It's just that it might go after a couple of days, and he really likes that I'm giving up all releases and I really like pleasing him, so I don't mind if my body just needs to adjust... But it would be great to hear from other people who experience the same thing. I don't understand why my body would respond so differently from everybody else's.

Thank you!!
Sorry, we haven't run into any real pain issues and my hubby is locked everyday... you could try searching the forums because I know others have has pain but not sure I'd it's the same as what you are experiencing.

Good luck!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
notbeinfringed85

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

I had pretty bad "blue balls" and abdomen pain for about a month after starting chastity. After 3 months, I didn't get them at all. I think (not a doctor and this is just my crazy ass opinion) that if you are used to cumming every day, your stuff is in overdrive, making semen fast as possible to keep up. It takes some time for the sperm factory to slow down to the new level of demand. I would try going say 3 days, then 4, and so on increasing the time as you can handle it. Worked for me.
0 x
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

Lady M wrote:
btim wrote:Thank you for the replies.

Thank you!!
Sorry, we haven't run into any real pain issues and my hubby is locked everyday... you could try searching the forums because I know others have has pain but not sure I'd it's the same as what you are experiencing.

Good luck!
To be fair, I do leak quite a bit of precum regularly... if it was getting backed up instead of draining, I can imagine it causing pain.
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I think the first thing to do is go see a urologist and have a frank discussion about this problem. Diagnosing yourself on the Internet is never a very good idea. The issue here is NOT chastity, it is a medical condition. It isn't normal to be in pain if you don't ejaculate. My suggestion is to get unlocked and see a doctor. Once you have a competent diagnosis, you can decide how to pursue chastity.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Tame Lion wrote:I think the first thing to do is go see a urologist and have a frank discussion about this problem. Diagnosing yourself on the Internet is never a very good idea. The issue here is NOT chastity, it is a medical condition. It isn't normal to be in pain if you don't ejaculate. My suggestion is to get unlocked and see a doctor. Once you have a competent diagnosis, you can decide how to pursue chastity.

I couldn't agree more ,I've never had any pain from my devise or being denied an orgasm.
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward