Does anyone else practice chastity without a cage?

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

Re: Does anyone else practice chastity without a cage?

Post by Grizzly228 »

I'm rarely in a cage anymore due to my job and not having a keyholder usually. But lately I've gotten onto a schedule where I give myself a day or two do whatever I want but once it starts, no cumming. I'm trying to break my record of 14 days and would have had I not had sex Friday with a girl who looks like will become my keyholder. I'm a little scared but excited. This is what I wanted but it's scary cuz I don't know if she "gets" it or if it's just talk. She wasn't suppose to let me cum Friday but she didn't stop me. It felt amazing after a week but I was disappointed. So to make a long story short, yes the cage is a nice tool and one that I'll be using more often hopefully but most of the time it's self control or just inability due to living life to be Locked away
0 x
Luccas

Post by Luccas »

It's my 31st day in chastity today, without a cage. Though its enhanced by hypnosis. I am programmed that if I try to masturbate my hand automatically slips away from my cock as soon as I grab it, and also I then end up on my knees and feel very submissive for some time.

In those 30 days most of the time I haven't even tried to masturbate as I knew I can't do it without permission. Recently, as the things got a bit more difficult I tried a few times (though I didn't seriously consider masturbating to orgasm). Nevertheless the system worked perfectly, as soon as I grabbed my cock it slipped away from my hand and I ended up on my knees, feeling submissive and great.

My previous record was 28 days on honor system, without hypnosis. Now, it's 30 days already, so the personal record is beaten. I don't know for how long will it last, it's not up to me. I can ask for permission, but this is not a guarantee that it will be granted. And without it, I simply can't masturbate, even if I wanted to.
0 x
anominus

Post by anominus »

Luccas wrote:It's my 31st day in chastity today, without a cage. Though its enhanced by hypnosis. I am programmed that if I try to masturbate my hand automatically slips away from my cock as soon as I grab it, and also I then end up on my knees and feel very submissive for some time.
Can you give more details about the hypnosis? (in person / recording, who / where / why / what ?)
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I can't last more then a couple days with out giving into old habits. I was unlocked from Saturday night till Wednesday morning this past week and was actually glad when my wife took the keys back and it was time to lock up again. With out direct attention from her I can go about 24 hours unlocked before I am doing something I shouldn't be, it isn't like she gets mad about it though. She has told me whatever I do while I'm unlocked is my business and she doesn't want to know.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Chastity without a cage? Impossible!
I just can't imagine myself not handling / shaking my junk or not masturbating / cuming when I'm let free
My wife knows this very well
So she never takes chances & keeps me locked 24x7
I appreciate all of your self control!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

You guys are funny. Don't any of you diet? Have an exercise program? Do anything else on some kind of restrictive schedule? Why can we manage *not* to eat the entire bag of potato chips or carton of ice cream, but we can't manage to not masturbate? :)
0 x
maff2k

Post by maff2k »

I think it's about the "loss of choice" that cages bring. Sure you can put down the bag of crisps (sorry, I'm British) or go for the run, safe in the knowledge that if you didn't want to run you could stop. Equally if you want more crisps the bag is there!

The removal of choice is in itself a submission to the key holder. Mine serves as a reminder that I'm not allowed to play.

Maff
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

Tom Allen wrote:You guys are funny. Don't any of you diet? Have an exercise program? Do anything else on some kind of restrictive schedule? Why can we manage *not* to eat the entire bag of potato chips or carton of ice cream, but we can't manage to not masturbate? :)
I know that cycling 30 miles will leave me a bit sore the next day, eating a bag of chips or a half gallon (or pint) if ice cream will leave me feeling sick. Masturbating and orgasm (two separate elements to be enjoyed even though the one leads to the next) however always feels really good, with that happy glow between my legs after, wanting more in short order, that's why.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

Tom Allen wrote:You guys are funny. Don't any of you diet? Have an exercise program? Do anything else on some kind of restrictive schedule? Why can we manage *not* to eat the entire bag of potato chips or carton of ice cream, but we can't manage to not masturbate? :)
Right, Tom. I take comments of not being able to control masturbation with a big grain of salt. In terms of devices, the Jail Bird has, for me at least, provided nearly perfect comfort. With the much shorter cage, it has proven to stay out of my way for most everything. Of course, if you can't even tolerate a cock ring, then no cage is going to work when you bike. I don't bike because even without a device, my balls fall asleep or hurt after only a short ride.

I don't need to remove the Jail Bird to stay clean. The only inconvenience so far is that sometimes pee can drip and get between the cage and my balls. Of course, knowing that can happen, I just "wipe" there after I pee.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Understand that I'm not criticizing or passing judgement. I enjoy the device when I'm wearing it (usually), but I think that over the past two years I've also developed a different perspective. I enjoy looking back over my workout sheets for the month, or looking at my road cycling stats, knowing how much work and dedication has gone into it. I enjoy the fact that I lost 50 lbs (although not happy about having to get all my suits re-sized), due mostly to diet. And a couple of years ago when Mrs Edge wanted me to go a year without an orgasm, I was quite proud to have abstained, even though I hardly wore a device during that time.

It's a very different mindset, and I now understand why I used to see arguments on Fetlife about device vs deviceless chastity. Neither one is better, it's just very different.
0 x