First cage on it's way

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: First cage on it's way

Post by locked4her55 »

Trapped wrote:Hoping so.

Other Half isn't too keen on it though :-(
It may take some time. For many of us, this just didn't happen overnight.

Do things (not only sexual) for her that convince her this is going to be a good thing for the both of you.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
chinacuck

Post by chinacuck »

Trapped wrote:
Other Half isn't too keen on it though :-(
I'm with you on this, my partner was hesitant at first (it's been three weeks now) but she's coming around.
I'm a bigger boy too and struggled to get in the cb6000 fully until I tried the sock method as recommended by Thumper. It really gets you all the way in!

I personally use the silicone ring from a cb6000s with the locking bar and cage of a standard model. It works for me...

Anyway, best of luck and welcome.

T.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Hopefully you are as sincere as you sound, if you are and don't try to go to fast she will see the changes . Your attitude and desire to please her in all ways not just sexual will confuse her at first, she'll say your just acting out to play. But the longer you go she will see for herself the changes are real and hopefully love the new you.
At least this is how it has worked for us. Been a little over a year, gets better every day.
Wish you and your KH the best
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Trapped

Post by Trapped »

Spent 10 hrs yesterday locked. Even went driving and shopping around town. Felt pretty good all day. A little 'ball burn' but only a little. Still not tried sleeping in it yet.

I'm taking it steady with my OH on this. I thought she'd be into it a little more, so did she actually, and it's frustrating that she isn't. Decided not to push it, just to lock myself each day or every few days or so to keep getting used to it myself and to help her mentally adjust slowly. Think I'll lock when I'm alone and remove before we're together so she doesn't have to look at the thing for the time being, and hopefully introduce it into our play together in a while.

Thank you to all of you who have contributed to my first thread, it's great to have thoughts, experience and input from you all. Really helpful and encouraging :-)
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Trapped wrote:... so she doesn't have to look at the thing for the time being, ...
my wife was reasonably engaged at the beginning even though she didn't really understand it. She did not like to look at the CB3000 I was wearing at all though. Once I got a metal device (MM Jailbird) she was much more OK with it and doesn't mind seeing it at all. Once I went to the Steelheart it doesn't seem to bother her at all. I think the fact that she cannot see the penis at all either through the plastic or the bars of the jailbird actually helps. Kind of a disconnect of sorts.
0 x
Trapped

Post by Trapped »

It could be that, perhaps I'll get the chance to 'move up' to a metal one like that eventually.

Managed 9 hrs in it today whilst at work. More pain today than any time before, around my balls, a burning more than anything. Haven't changed anything over the other days/times wearing it. Might have a day off tomorrow and try again on Saturday. See how I go.
0 x
Trapped

Post by Trapped »

Had a few days off in the end. Back in today though. Asked my OH before she left for work, if I should be locked up for a few days or not? She said I should be :-)

Struggled back into my cage - I was very excited - and gave her the lock to put on, which she did. A first! And she took 2 of the 3 keys. I have an emergency key at hand just in case, but I'm strong enough to leave alone otherwise currently.

So. I'm back in.

A little discomfort around my balls again but it's manageable at the moment. I have no idea how long I'm in for :-)
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

"Ball burn" is often the result of the gap being too small.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Trapped

Post by Trapped »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:"Ball burn" is often the result of the gap being too small.
When you say gap, which gap? I'm using the largest of the main rings at the moment.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

The gap between the base ring and the cage.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.