LEAKING OR RUINED ORGASM

Living the real life under lock and key
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0
LEAKING OR RUINED ORGASM

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Just had something happen totally new my wife and I had lunch at home she clothed me naked except for my steel cage we talked and as she got ready to go back to work she started a little teasing lightly running her hands all over my body as I stood before her she never touched anywhere near my cage I felt this strange urge to pee I was afraid to look down but when I did I wasn't peeing but cum was just running out I was so excited I managed to catch most of it and lick it from my fingers and hand as eating my cum is a huge fantasy but usually lose my nerve/desire after a orgasm but this was different my desire got stronger and I just devoured it and had a wanton desire for more my wife just laughed and said she would have to be more careful as I am not to cum until Christmas I have leaked a little pre cum before but not like has anyone had this happen to them ? I must admit it was great and no sexual desire has been lost like when I have a full orgasm and she says it takes about a week to put me back in a proper state of mind
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Edgewood

Re: LEAKING OR RUINED ORGASM

Post by Edgewood »

How long have you been locked?
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

This time since July 4th have been 9 weeks before leaked a little when aroused but not like this my desire has risen to almost a constant state of fullness in my cage all I have to do is think about and its hard not to as it was very erotic and stimulating its part of my many fantasies to eat my cum It was my idea to try chastity last year after I made the first from pvc pipe fittings she allowed me to get a ring master from the male chastity store we now have 2 the first was too small a ring very uncomfortable the second with 2" ring is so comfortable I even forget I have it on til my mind starts to wander toward sex Don't mean to ramble but it is all new and great to have someone to talk to about all this after a year with only my wife and I knowing about our new lifestyle she is still a little unsure but also says I am a lot more pleasurable to have around now that I don't J/O whenever I want which is what started it in the beginning I have come to love her control and being submissive to her as this was totally new just wondered if anyone else had this happen to them
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

Hey, LH? Look down to your keyboard. See that wide spacebar key? The two keys to the right of that are a comma (,) and a period (.). Using them will make your writing a little more easy to follow. :)
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Sorry about that just my mind is going faster. Never posted anything before this is all new. I look forward to talking to people who are in the chastity lifestyle until now its only been my wife and I who new, its very exciting to tell someone. Sorry for the run on
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Never had this happen but would love to experience it. But I tend to precum ALOT. So I don't know if it'll ever happen to me. Feels like the pressure lessens even after just precumming for a long time.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I leak when we play this was a first and yes it was a wonderful experience just wish I had realized what was happening ,and it hadn't been cut short. hoping to get that excited again so as to catch it all and swallow, This has been a desire forever.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I did experience this once, pretty much as you described. Horny, felt like I needed to pee and when I relaxed to pee it wasn't urine but semen that flowed out.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
LOCKED HUSBAND

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

The best part of all was the level of desire didn't diminish as with a full orgasm. The wife was afraid I would have the attitude change she sees after a full orgasm. It turned out just the opposite, my devotion level increased. As this year has passed she has become more of a believer, and more into the role playing. I try not to push, am letting her move at her own pace. My time between orgasms is always hers, it varies but seems to be getting longer. I can only hope for 6 months to a year in the future. Not sure how I will be if that becomes real, but am looking forward to the journey. Best part is now if this happens again I will be able to enjoy it to the fullest, knowing what is happening.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Just happened again a few minutes ago I was all alone got a text from her and it started.
Last night we played she had several good O's, I think she was sleeping before she rolled over. We had a little extra time together before I had to leave to look at a job, while I was waiting for the person to show up I texted her to say I love you. everything was good until I left. When I got back in my truck to leave I read her text, I love u 2 yr the best and BINGO I started to flow.
The first thing I did was to call and tell her while it was happening, and how grateful I am to her for this new experience. She chuckled and asked if I was sure, I exclaimed GOD YES I LOVE YOU AND THIS LIFE STYLE. We will meet at lunch to talk about this she said, I can't wait.

It is also exciting to be able to post this as it happens. I did manage to get some on my fingers and lick it off, but most just made a wet spot on my pants, as I have gone commando years ago. Will post more as it happens, hope all enjoy as much as I am
Thanks as it is nice to have you to tell as these experiences happen.
0 x