Ball pain

Living the real life under lock and key
glastonbury17

Ball pain

Post by glastonbury17 »

Hey,

I've read loads on here about the different types of problems regarding aching balls and that I have to allow my body to adapt.

The thing is, after 5 weeks of week long denial periods my balls still begin to ache after 4/5 days (although the first week they were aching after 2) So far me and my gf have just used trust (longest 7 days), and each time my balls hurt enough for me not to actually want sex at all. Once i do cum the pain does go after half a day or so.

So...my cb6000 got delivered today and I thought that the past month of denial should have been enough prep to go ahead with it. Not cumming is still causing me pain though.

Is this normal?
0 x
Michele

Re: Ball pain

Post by Michele »

Do you mean blue ball aching pain? Or real pain pain?

Yes... the blue ball type pain is normal I've heard a lot of guys say that they get used to it (mine did) they just do things to take the focus off of it. Hehe enjoy :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I wouldn't call it pain, more like general discomfort. After 3 days or so it is at its worst and then I am just with that feeling until I get release. Happen to be on day 3 right now it is driving me a little batty this morning. I'm half way tempted to go turn our bedroom upside down to find the keys this morning but I will be good and won't.
0 x
coffee2sugars

Post by coffee2sugars »

Sounds like blue balls to me.

When you are being teased your body is producing sperm in eager anticipation of delivering that sperm to your partner.

Unfortunately when we get denied it is still there and trapped in your balls with no where to go. I usually swell a liitle and get very sensitive when this happens but there is hope.

I recommend some tight fitting pants to help hold your balls in the same possition all day. Boxers are useless and offer no support at all.

Applying some moisturiser to your sack can help stop the ring from pulling too tightly on them during everday activity and if you can convince her/him asking your keyholder to massage your prostate and milk you will allow you to empty the excess fluids without feeling the releif normally associated with being allowed to cum.
0 x
locked in a Rigid chastity Model 05

Also on

[url]https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... ars.37141/
glastonbury17

Post by glastonbury17 »

yeh i think its the blue ball pain. it's manageable but if i stand up quickly or touch them it does actually hurt.

For example.. (Apologies if it's against forum rules to say this)... my gf was giving me a bj the other day and when she started playing with my balls i was like "no no no, don't do that it hurts"

thanks for your comment Lady M,

and lockedchef, how long have you being doing this? have you noticed any improvement over time??
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

My hubby gets very sensitive hehe I love taking the side of my finger and sliding it gently along his sack when it is pulled tight with an attempted erection. Haha mmmmmmm :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Don't get any pain but do get very sensitive when touched, will usually start to leak if she persists do this. But it takes about 5 - 10 days to reach this point. Like Lady M she seems to enjoy, and that's what matters most. Like everything it gets better with time, we have been enjoying my chastity for about 16 months now. Looking forward to years as I have become obsessed with being locked
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Only a couple of months, so pretty new myself. It would have said it was more "painful" at first but not now. Just the feeling I associate with being locked. Like I said after a couple days the feeling spikes then I settle into it. My biggest challenge is not knowing when I will be unlocked, maybe tonight maybe next week. That is her call and I prefer the random element anyway.
0 x
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

I normally go 2-3 weeks without an orgasm but that will be increased to a month or two soon. My balls never ache. They tingle and make me feel horny but that is it. Then again I am a senior citizen so my sexual needs are much less than when I was a young man who needed sex 2-3 times a day. :)
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Yes I've had this pain before and posted about it on here. After several days of tease and denial I am in extreme pain that goes up into my abdomen. It was very painful and messed up a holiday dinner and almost ruined an amazing date I was on. It's cut my two longest denial periods short (13 & 14 days). I don't know if denial alone will cause this but It is no joke but immediately goes away upon ejaculation.
0 x