Epididymitis / pain

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

Epididymitis / pain

Post by Grizzly228 »

Last week or two I went over 8 days of tease and denial before giving in. How ever I decided to release the pressure because I was in immense pain from my groin and lower abdomen. I actually was on a date and it almost ruined my day. Then ruined Easter dinner because I could barely eat. I figured it was just blue balls and would go away but between day 6-8 it was nearly nonstop. I've went 14 days before and had moments of it but it would ease after a while.

I guess my question is other than not teasing myself as much is there anything I can do to avoid the pain? And does it get worse or cause problems later? Id really like to get beyond 14 days but without any teasing or anything it would kind of defeat the fun right?
0 x
Cagedrosie

Re: Epididymitis / pain

Post by Cagedrosie »

It really all depends on the pain your having but when we first started chastity play. I would get a lot of pain/pressure because I wanted the tightest most secure base ring on. Now after year later and a month straight in it. Comfort is more important to us. It's not loose but it's not tight. The security aspect to chastity is a mental thing as anyone can get these cages off if they really needed to.
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Well the last few days I wasn't wearing anything. It was an abdominal pain. It stopped as soon as I relieves the pressure. I'm on day 4 with virtually no stimulation and afraid to do any self teasing or whatever.
0 x
Cagedrosie

Post by Cagedrosie »

eak... idk, im guessing your a grower? well i would do just that, try not to touch yourself and see if it causes any problems... it could be the chastity cage too??
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
ChewToy51

Post by ChewToy51 »

Wait, so you are experiencing this abdominal pain with no cage on now? If you are in physical pain from not cumming then you either need a physician or a psychologist.
0 x
longing4it

Post by longing4it »

Who diagnosed epididymitis?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymitis
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I have been diagnosed as having epididymitis twice. It was not fun in the least. I was panting/yelping in pain and called the "nurse line" and they told me to go to the hospital because it could be testicular torsion, which could be really bad. It doesn't sound like that is what you have.

I think pain is the body's way of telling you something's wrong. Check to see what it could be. It would seem odd to me that blue balls would cause that much pain, I think you should check to see if something is coincidentally wrong.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

I've had it a few times in varying degrees. It always gets worse after tease and denial especially after days of it. And it always goes away after ejaculation. I don't know what it is but blue balls to the extreme seems like the culprit.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Sherulestherooster - Please tell us the rest of the story!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:Sherulestherooster - Please tell us the rest of the story!
Not really much of a story. These events happened a long time ago, long before we began playing with femdom and male chastity.

The pain in my scrotum was pretty intense, I was wincing and called the nurse line when I was at work. They said it could be testicular torsion so I should go to the ER. I went there and I believe they gave me some pain meds and antibiotics.

The second time was at home and I got up late at night and went to ER by myself. That time it was a female doctor, which was kinda weird having her poke around my scrotum. They gave me an ultrasound and the male tech didn't seem to want to have anything to do with my bits ("can you move your penis..."). Same thing, got medicine and got better fairly quickly. These events were maybe a couple of year apart but I have not had that problem ever since.
0 x