whats the longest time anyone has been locked

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

Re: whats the longest time anyone has been locked

Post by Grizzly228 »

5 days (7days without orgasm) with my previous and only experience involving someone else.

I've been wearing it on and off again for a week and haven't ha an orgasm in almost 7 days. My record is 14. I am trying to break that record soon but would love the guidance of a domme or words of wisdom from experienced wearers.
0 x
cbeltguy

Post by cbeltguy »

47 Days in my Carrara with a removal once a week for a good clean and a shave.
0 x
28 Year old male in a My-steel Belt.
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

Tonight marks 21 days locked. I'm feeling frustrated. mrs Cage says, " it's not that bad compared to some of those other guys. You're just now getting used to it. I'm going to keep you longer. I will let you know when it is time." Well, I am feeling that I am getting used to it. Sometimes I'm not even aware that I have it on. It's become more comfortable except in the morning. I have no Idea when it will come off.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
ChrissysProperty

Post by ChrissysProperty »

MrCage wrote: ...... mrs Cage says, " it's not that bad compared to some of those other guys. You're just now getting used to it. I'm going to keep you longer. I will let you know when it is time."
Yep! For those of us who have KH's that do not miss penetrative sex, have learnt the benefits and find great amusement out of teasing and seeing our frustration there are no longer any dates set. I've said it before, I can't even remember the last time I had a full orgasm, I think it was early in Oct 2013 (and I cheated to get that one). I've only been looking forward to a frustrating edging once or twice a week and a hand milking once every 6 to 8 weeks ever since and she gets more evil at doing it every time. Although she gets a great buzz of power doing it to me she now say's I get too much out of it and she's thinking about replacing this entirely with the VERY uncomfortable and totally unrewarding electro-stim milking she sometimes uses on me. Above that, she tells me she may give me a hand milking once a year just to remind me of even that reward.

Like my Princess, Mrs Cage sounds as if she's getting there! Ask her if I'm right and get used to the possibility! Bless!
0 x
All I want is to keep my Princess happy. I never wish to offend and only turn my back on those who wish to offend me. I have no bias of religion, race, politics or sexuality. I only wish health, wealth and happiness on the entire human race.
Cagedrosie

Post by Cagedrosie »

Like MrCage said. We're right along the same terms as well. Been locked up for 19 days. Only unlocked 2 times for cleanings and handcuffed when cleaned. I made the mistake saying that my hygiene has been great as she stated cleaning will be spread out alil longer. Fearing the day we get our MM cage in that aspect. The only physical penile pleasure was durring those cleanings. She stated to me today while in my restraint time that a release date is in the future, I was told it's only for a hour or so and then the cage goes back on immediately for even longer then this round "glup". Hearing this drove me nuts as she left me restrained while she fell asleep.

God I F'ing love my KH/GF Elizabeth and chastity :D
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
chastitybitch_dave

Post by chastitybitch_dave »

my longest is 65 days. And soon I will be starting an adventure that I am sure will leave 65 days in the dust..lol

One important thing guys, Lubrication, lubrication, lubrication!!

I find baby oil keeps the skin from chaffing.

Long term wearing of any chastity devise requires some focus on health and safety.

The last thing we want is some kind of infection or discomfort and have to remove the cage

and ruin the fun..:-)

Hygiene is very important too...keep your baby clean....

Chastity as great fun! so play safe, stay locked and stay horny!! :-)
0 x
1mlockedup

Post by 1mlockedup »

Longest time I've gone was 84 days, mostly due to my Wife / KH taking extended vacation to Asia. I remained
home working, and honey-do jobs. Right now I'm day 55 , with a caution of no unlock until first week in Sept.
I am in a " MM Pet Trap ", so this is a 24 / 7 lock up with no release for cleaning.

up-date Released on day 57
Last edited by 1mlockedup on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
MM Pet Trap 24/7
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

chastehub wrote:...we're into a challenge period where she will not allow me release until 1May. so that will be 30 days plus.
The challenge period ended early, so my longest is now 23 days. See the full story on how things ended at the link below

http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic ... 636#p92636
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
belocked

Post by belocked »

8 days without release in a CB6KS, and the same in the JailBird as soon as it arrived. It had to go back for base ring resizing and should be back any day now, and my KH has already told me it's going to be for a month. We'll see, especially as I have an appointment with my (female) dermatologist next month when I'll have to take everything off; my KH is good at mind games so I really don't know whether I'll be released.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

5 days in my new HolyTrainer (it's the first device I've been happy to bath in) is my longest so far BUT Ms M now has a "no touch" policy when i'm released which means only She is allowed to touch Her cock. Yesterday She learned how to unlock and remove the HT, shaved me before I bathed Her, then fitted me with a cock-ring to increase my erection and rode me to several orgasms (i'm fortunate that i can do PIV for some time before i reach the edge and She is usually satisfied (several times) by then (a benefit of age i think)). She then sat and watched while i had my bath (under strict instructions not to touch Her cock) and as soon as i was soft enough She relocked me. Immensely frustrating and arousing and my mind is still struggling with the effects today !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.