Airport Security

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Re: Airport Security

Post by danj »

Personally, I do not. But I've read in various places (FetLife, blogs, etc), that the TSA is familiar with male chastity devices and people are being allowed to travel with them on. From what I've read, it sounds like sometimes people go through without being stopped, and others have been stopped/questioned, then allowed to continue on their way.

We don't have any interest in sharing our kinks with airport security, so I never travel while wearing a device.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

In October 2011 I went through a full body scanner at Logan Airport wearing a Cb6000s and plastic lock.

I was never questioned there or on my return.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Linus

Post by Linus »

As & when we travel by air, my wife unlocks me just before we head for the airport. I keep the cage in my cabin bag. As soon as we land, I have to go to the toilet, lock myself up, she feels my cage by coming close to me & only then we proceed. Security guys have never questioned about the cage in my bag.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

I am about to find out what is like to go through airport security with a looker 2 bolted on the cock (well about 2 weeks from now).

I rang the government body in Canberra to ask them what to do, and they told me just to tell the guys BEFORE I go through that I am wearing some irremovable body jewelry that WILL set off their metal detectors...

He said they will probably let me through but the worst that will happen is they have a small room just adjacent and they might ask to see it, but there is no way they wont let me on the plane.. he said allow 10 minutes or so delay...

Then I told him it was kind of a adult game that I would not be able to get it off until I reached my destination, we had a laugh about it... and he was really cool, I bet they see a LOT worse.

He said "have a good trip"

I must admit rationally I dont give a fuck what they think, never see them ever again, by the same token every now and then I panic about it...still its going to happen now...nothing can stop it..because I really wont be able to get it off.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I know several people with full chastity belts, not just cages, who routinely go through TSA screening. Sometimes they have to show an agent. Other times, a hand scanner locates the "issue" and the person is passed. I think that if you plan to wear a metal CD and go through airport security, you need to be prepared to tell the agent what is setting off the metal detector and be prepared to show and tell. They have seen it all. If that doesn't appeal to you, then a plastic CB with a plastic, numbered lock will almost certainly get through. A full body scanner will probably "see" it, and potentially trigger further inquiries. There is an alternative. Become a "Trusted Traveler". This is a TSA designation that always lets you go through the "Pre Check" line which has much looser security.

You can learn more at: https://www.dhs.gov/trusted-traveler-programs . I have this status and aside from making CB travel easier, it is much more relaxing not to take off my shoes and belt and take my laptop out of its bag. This program costs $100 and is open to US citizens. It requires an in-person interview with a customs/immigration agent (they are at many airports with international flights). You get a picture ID card which will get you through the Pre Check line and your passport is recorded so at many US ports of entry, you can just go to a Kiosk and avoid all of the lines for immigration and customs.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
pleasingthewife

Post by pleasingthewife »

On a trip to SFO from CVG and went through security wearing a MM Jailbird. Walked right through the metal detector without any alarm or anything. Was sweating it because there was a woman there and worried I was going to have to tell her I was wearing a metal chastity device. Have a CB6000 that I could have worn but the wife is adamant that I wear the Jailbird while traveling. She wants me to suffer when I have to tell someone what I'm wearing. She's so good to me that way.

I'll let you know how things go at SFO on the return trip Thursday.
0 x
pleasingthewife

Post by pleasingthewife »

Did get stopped at the metal detector on the return from SFO to CVG but it was no big deal. They sent me back out, had me empty my pockets (I was in the TSA-Pre line) and put me in the rotating magneto-thingy and then sent me on my way. Very professional and looking to get back to business.

Other than that it was no big deal. YMMV.
0 x