What's your routine with your wife?

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Re: What's your routine with your wife?

Post by danj »

Not much routine here. We tend to be off and on, and my wife can be a little unpredictable. She might let me out when I don't really expect it, or tell me to put the cage on when I was certain she would not! :shock:
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

We're with danj on this one. In the last year I've had an orgasm spaced about 3-6 weeks apart. After 5 weeks I was allowed an orgasm last Sunday. Then I had another last night. :D
When we started chastity we agreed the time was up to LRC. Just when I figured it would be another three weeks she surprised me. No routine is better than a set routine as far as I'm concerned.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Finn

Post by Finn »

We've changed our routine lately, due partly to a new cb cage that I can wear without excessive scrotum inflammation. With the wife it's still no PIV. Toys or oral for her (I'm usually wearing a strap-on) and I'll probably stay locked, unless she wants to see my bits freed up. She rarely even touches it though, but she does like to comment on my predicament. With my girl, we've decided I'll stay locked, but once a month, I'll let her give me a full orgasm, orally, as that's her favourite. That's all I'll get in a month. I'll miss the edging and teasing when not locked, but one big finish that empties everything is probably better health-wise, than lots of teasing and 1-2 ruined/weak orgasms a month.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Michele

Post by Michele »

We are finding we enjoy the NO routine, unpredictable side of things. I mean we've already decided that the cage will be on whenever I'm not using my toy. So that part is routine I suppose!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Finn

Post by Finn »

LadynMonkey wrote:We are finding we enjoy the NO routine, unpredictable side of things. I mean we've already decided that the cage will be on whenever I'm not using my toy. So that part is routine I suppose!
I'd count that as a routine! It can be that simple.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Intense_Restraint

Post by Intense_Restraint »

My wife doesn't take much interest in when the device gets locked in place after we have sex. Normally I fall asleep, and I lock it on sometime during the next day. She knows I like to wear it, so she doesn't really have to monitor whether I am wearing it or not. Perhaps she doesn't understand about the various temptations that a male experiences, and I'm not planning to explain them to her. She trusts me, possibly more than she should! Anyway, once the device is locked, then it stays locked until she releases me, which usually happens once a week or so.
0 x
glove

Post by glove »

Locked 24/7 except for her play time, locked up for 1 month, with 2 play sessions, no orgasms for me either for over a month in fact I don't expect one for the rest of 2014. I masturbated a few times while I was on my honor, she was not pleased. I really don't like having the cage on longer than 1 or 2 days, so this is her fantasy now.
0 x
PinkWinter

Post by PinkWinter »

To the extent that we have a routine: while we're playing (which accounted for around 8 months out of 2013), I'm locked 24/7, and unlocked whenever she feels like it for play. Sometimes there are weeks between unlockings and sometimes she'll unlock twice in a single week. It just depends how she's feeling. I'm usually told to lock up again immediately afterwards, so I'm rarely out for more than an hour or so.

For a while we had issues with me not wanting to lock back up, especially if she'd been generous enough to allow me to come. I'm working on being more obedient on that front, but in the mean time we've found a helper in the form of a locking collar: the collar gets locked on before the cage is unlocked, and isn't removed until I've put the cage back on. Since the collar is very obvious and I wouldn't want my children or colleagues to see it, that's pretty effective. In a way, the collar has come to represent a symbol of her role: a reminder that even though my cock is temporarily unlocked, she's still in control. There's also now a Pavlovian response from me: she tells me to put the collar on and my cage immediately gets tight.

Having said that, she's not above some teasing: last night she told me to put the collar on, and then told me she'd decided she wasn't going to unlock me after all. I wore both the collar and the cage all night. Grrr.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

PinkWinter wrote:For a while we had issues with me not wanting to lock back up, especially if she'd been generous enough to allow me to come. I'm working on being more obedient on that front, but in the mean time we've found a helper in the form of a locking collar: the collar gets locked on before the cage is unlocked, and isn't removed until I've put the cage back on. Since the collar is very obvious and I wouldn't want my children or colleagues to see it, that's pretty effective. In a way, the collar has come to represent a symbol of her role: a reminder that even though my cock is temporarily unlocked, she's still in control.
8-) I doubt my wife would ever do this but I think it's a hot idea.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I thought we were going to have a routine and then Mrs K just blew it all out of the water. This lockup we both agreed would be roughly 4 weeks.True to that she unlocked me about 3 weeks in and I had an orgasm but then to my surprise locked me straight back up.
Then she said Christmas would be a nice surprise for me. Excellent I thought, a Christmas orgasm. The surprise was I was still to be locked. We then went on holidays for a week and I was unlocked, but sternly told not to touch myself. I was with her the whole time so lots of teasing, lots of hardons but still no orgasm.
We came back on Saturday and she hinted that Monday night was going to be mind blowing. She said she would be wearing her Jimmy Choos and I would get to take them off and then she would give me a footjob and I would be allowed to cum. I would also have to clean up. She insisted that I lock back up so that I wouldn't get carried away with the fantasy she had just firmly embedded in my mind so I happily complied.
Last night came around and I was so excited. She put her pretty feet right up next to my cage on the sofa, I looked at her thinking she was about to ask me to get her shoes and she looked at me right back, deep into me eyes and just started giggling and nodding her head and not in a good way.
So here I am at work on Tuesday, the key has been properly hidden away again and all I have been told is that I will definitely be locked on the 8th February as we are going to a concert and a night in a hotel so she wants me horny as hell and she hasn't decided yet whether I will get a release before then.
Routine has left the building!
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!