"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
ChastityCrossdresser

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by ChastityCrossdresser »

Hello everybody.

I joined since my wife and I are just starting to explore the world of male chastity. We have a CB-6000s currently and i have worn it for up to a day or so at a time. Recently, we have decided that I need to be locked up for longer periods which is why I started to look around and found this site.

Our goal right now is to have it on for a week. We had intercourse a few hours ago and i was locked right after that. It already feels weird knowing this is going to be on longer than just a day! I'm in awe when I see the times that people discuss here. I want that, but it terrifies me too.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

Hello everyone. My wife and I have been playing the chastity game for 3 months now. We jumped right in with a CB model and moved quickly into the MM Jailbird. We've had some of the best sex and just great fun of our 28 years of marriage. The wife is already on the keyholder's forum, so I figured I should join the main forum.

Husband of Mellykh
currently locked in MM JB
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome guys! Always nice to meet new people!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
clamence

Post by clamence »

Welcome Mellyshubby. Glad to hear that male chastity is the best sex :)
0 x
CBJuice

Post by CBJuice »

Hello world! My nickname is 'Juice' because I kind of look like Juice from Sons of Anarchy (and I'm a biker). The CB comes from my first chastity device - CB600s. I'm normally (up until now) a Dom with a ton of BDSM experience and pretty well known in my community however this side of me is totally new. I expressed an interest in chastity and my beautiful girlfriend immediately jumped on the chance.

Now I'm looking to meet other people who partake in male chastity play as I'm feeling a bit like a duck out of water. So many questions! "Is it supposed to hurt this way'? Is that normal? What about this particular thing over here? All these emotions! AHH!". I figure - who better to ask than other men locked up?

-Juice
0 x
tavitis

Post by tavitis »

Hi, I'm a 49 yer old male from the Netherlands. I have been readng around about chastity for quite a while now. Just today I got my wife more or less interested in me in chastity. I'm thrilled and exited about is, but also a little unsure about the whole thing. Well thanks for having me here and I will keep you informed about the next steps.
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome guys! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
gayinmate

Post by gayinmate »

Hi, all! I'm a partnered gay man in my 30s. Chastity has become part of my fantasy life in the past few months. (Thanks, Tumblr!) A couple of days ago, I told my partner I might be interested in getting locked in a chastity device. It turns out that he's been interested in doing this with me for a long time, but he thought I'd never go for it.

I'm joining the forum looking for some advice on how to get started. I know that I need to start slow. I'm also a little concerned about whether being a stomach sleeper is a deal-breaker. (It's very hard for me to fall asleep on my side or on my back.) But I have a feeling that this will be very enjoyable for both my partner and me if I can get the mechanics to work out.
0 x
pandb

Post by pandb »

Hi All. I am P (male mid 30's) and my partner is B (female also mid 30's) we are new here and new to the world of chastity. Although I have been reading the forum or a while it is only lately that my good lady and I have decided to experiment with chastity. We have denied orgasms on and off over the past six months and she loves the benifits and I love the paradox.... oh my do I want to cum, but please dont let me!.

I guess I am one of the lucky ones that has a partner that really has nourished my curiosity and in the past couple of months we are getting further into this world of chastity. As I type (P) I am in a CB6000. You will hear from B, from time to time but likely me typing for most of the time.

Thank you for reading. Our intention is to make a few online friends, share experience and hopefully offer a little input as well.

Catch up soon

P and B
0 x
Yup, thats (B) in the picture.... :-)
DCpadlock

Post by DCpadlock »

Howdy World!

I'm a 27 y/o gay man. I've been searching around this and a few other forums since I became interested in chastity and have found the forums very helpful in answering questions and providing advice. After much research I bought my first device (CB-6000s) and have been slowly getting use to it. While I have recently starting seeing someone, I haven't brought up my chastity interest and have been keeping myself locked up solo. Recently, since my bf is traveling, I've decided to stay locked up while he is away. I hope to one day bring up my interest to him, but that may take some time.
0 x