newbie just ordered first device

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: newbie just ordered first device

Post by Michele »

Locked4myowngood wrote:
Nice. Makes a lot of sense

So have you been trying the ideas from each other's journal?
Oh yes! For sure! It's been fantastic!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Finn

Post by Finn »

steviej wrote:Thanks for the advice, I have a very longstanding and mutually rewarding relationship with my penis that is going to be hard to give up but I guess that's the attraction. I have 2 questions, firstly what happens if you can't avoid arousal whilst wearing your device, are there any 'health' risks. And secondly is the device noticible when wearing normal work pants. Apologies if there is a FAQ board I can get these answers from
It depends on the clothes you are wearing. It can show a bit when standing, and is more obvious when sitting. Loose fitting clothes don't show it as much. I find that a less bulky lock can make a difference in how much it shows in the bulge department. In many cases, it doesn't show much at all, but you may have to adjust your wardrobe if you want to wear it out in public discreetly.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
wishingandhoping

Post by wishingandhoping »

I too have just started wearing the 6000 and have been in it for two days so far. My wife is monitoring it and says lets try a week.
I have to wear a suit to work and most of them are fairly fitted but I do have a few that are loose so should be OK for this week.

After that I don't know as although my wife is keen on the idea she feels I won't stick to it! I will I will!!

I love the sensation and showed her numerous online chastity contracts and hoped she may take one of them but she felt they were all unrealistic!
Having said that she said this morning as she was leaving for work 'no going for a drink after work I want you home straight away'
That felt so wonderful and I will be straight home to pamper her!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

wishingandhoping wrote:After that I don't know as although my wife is keen on the idea she feels I won't stick to it! I will I will!!

I love the sensation and showed her numerous online chastity contracts and hoped she may take one of them but she felt they were all unrealistic!
Then, using some of the contracts you have seen on-line as a guide, perhaps the two of you should write your own that is less 'unrealistic'. That might help so that you are both clear on each other's needs, wants, and expectations.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

We used a contract online as a guide to write our own... everyone lives this lifestyle/plays this game their own way and no two contracts will likely look exactly the same.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
steviej

Post by steviej »

Hi all, my device(CB6K) arrived yesterday and I got to play around a bit before the missus got home. I'm finding it really hard(no pun intended) to get into it. I don't think I'm all that big but even with lube it was tough(is that why you guys stay locked up so long, cause it's tough to get into). I had to run myself under cold water for a while and sneak him into it but it wasn't easy. I was also on the largest ring and my balls felt really constricted and started turning blue, is this normal. I took the device to work today, and couldn't get it to fit at all. Is it a case of practice makes perfect?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

steviej wrote:(is that why you guys stay locked up so long, cause it's tough to get into).

:lol: Got to admit I do think that way sometimes when I know my wife is just letting me out for some play.
steviej wrote:I was also on the largest ring and my balls felt really constricted and started turning blue, is this normal. I took the device to work today, and couldn't get it to fit at all. Is it a case of practice makes perfect?
Little constriction and blue is ok. A lot would signal a warning. Problem is with any start-up you are aroused all the time. As you become more acclimated to the device and your day to day routine kicks in you may find it becoming more comfortable and less of a distraction.

Welcome to your new chastity journey.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

If the scrotum skin is significantly cooler than normal temperature, you are not getting adequate circulation.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
steviej

Post by steviej »

I have started wearing the device to work, I was sitting down and my boss came over for a chat(female), throughout the conversation she kept glancing down at my crotch which she has never down before, lol, so i guess it must be noticeable.

Also found it incredibly intense which I guess is to be expected at first, hadn't come for 4 days(which is a long time for me) and trying to concentrate about not thinking about my state at the same time as not looking at or thinking about attractive females was difficult. Half way through the morning I felt a slight spasm and when I checked in the bathroom I discovered i had discharged quite a large amount of precum, is this a normal reaction
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

steviej wrote:I felt a slight spasm and when I checked in the bathroom I discovered i had discharged quite a large amount of precum, is this a normal reaction
Absolutely, Welcome Male Chastity :lol:

Over time this will subside but for now, it's all you can think about. Enjoy
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273