"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
new2this

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by new2this »

Thanks everyone for the kind welcome! Looks like I'm all set up - I have access to the keyholder forum and all. Now I just need to get my 3 posts approved so I can be considered a real person. :) Looking forward to learning more!
0 x
Jeff - PACT chastity

Post by Jeff - PACT chastity »

Hi Thumper and everyone else. Thanks for running a truly awesome forum.

I am a 34-year old guy, with a wonderful girlfriend - soon to be wife. Like all you guys and girls I love chastity, and my girlfriend and I have been investigating the benefits of male orgasm control in a female-led sex life for some time now. My girlfriend enjoys dominating me sexually, she says it helps even out the relationship, as I am normally quite assertive and strong-willed. She was sceptical about chastity at first, but she has a wonderfully open mind, and lately things have been picking up speed, as she sees the obvious advantages and starts to take more initiative :-)

I am also the creator of the "P.A.C.T." - the "Prince Albert Chastity Tube"
The PACT is, I believe, the first fully customizable nylon chastity device. The most obvious comparison is with the "pa-5000", but there are a few VERY notable differences which I will be sharing with all of you in full detail and with pictures in some more appropriate thread ASAP.

For now let me just say HELLO WORLD - Good to be here.

Jeff
0 x
submike

Post by submike »

Hi all

I'm Mike, 30 from the northwest of England and about to order myself my first ever chastity toy. Very excited to get it and try it on :)

Thanks for having me.
0 x
lednlocked

Post by lednlocked »

Hello,
My wife,claimingwhatsmine, introduced me to chastity play. In typical FLR manner, she joined and posted first.

My wife has been asked how chastity play came up in our marriage, I will post a response under “general chat.”
0 x
marq

Post by marq »

Hi folks.

Yep, definitely a real person here. I'm in northwest England, realising a Latowski (my long-time dream) isn't really compatible with my lifestyle (cycling, swimming, sitting in an office chair) and starting to explore getting hold of a Looker. I love how it's got such positive reviews. Picked up a cheap Chinese type device which has told me that the insert is no problem for me, but I shouldn't have gone for the long model... Anyway, we'll see how far this gets...
0 x
dmccollu

Introducing Dan and Denise

Post by dmccollu »

thumper wrote:A place for all the newbies to prove they're not spamming scum. Welcome, newbies!
Honest, I'm a real person (smile). I am looking forward to being an active member here. My wife and I just entered into this stage of our relationship (we have been married 33 years) and are learning as we go. It has been wonderful (and exciting) exploring. Even in our short introduction to the lifestyle we have discovered some new dimensions of our relationship. My wife was hesitant at first but is becoming more accepting of her role as key keeper (she just yesterday added an ankle chain with key to her daily wardrobe). We are both looking forward to meeting new people and becoming more adept at our new lives.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome. Ankle chain? That's pretty serious for someone just starting out...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
nmsilva62
Last orgasm: March 26th, 2020

Post by nmsilva62 »

Hello everyone, I and my wonderful wife are from Portugal and I'm locked in a Steelheart.

Thanks,

NS
0 x
Grown-Ocean

Post by Grown-Ocean »

Good morning, Gents and Ladyfolk. My name is Quinn, and I come from one of the most xenophobic places in the world, Alabama. But, you'll find that my fiance' and I are a bit more open minded than those around us.

About me, I'm a reader, an electronic cig smoker, a farmer, in school for carpentry, I've played piano for 16 years, ukulele for 1, I'm a shaman in training, and I also happen to be into male chastity. My fiance.... not so much as I am.

I'm completely new to this, so I decided the best thing to do would be to find people who are smarter than I am in this field to help my lady and I along our path to a better relationship.

Or, if nothing else, some kinky fun for me. Heh.
0 x
I was more than just a coward
I was handsome, too
lincolncaptive

Serving My Wife Full time Now

Post by lincolncaptive »

Hello to the forum from LincolnCaptive. In my 60's with my lovely Wife of 34 years my keyholder. Still new to full time chastity wearing a CB3000 but looking seriously to move up to a low maintenance Mature Metal. So happy to finally be experiencing confinement that I can share with my Wife. She enjoys the benefits of controlling my compulsive masturbation habit as my only outlet now is serving Her.
0 x