Cages and bicycling

Living the real life under lock and key
sls01234

Re: Cages and bicycling

Post by sls01234 »

I did it all mast summer, Since are on this topic anyone Jet Ski or Horse back ride when you were in a CB6?
0 x
CB6000
Urcatcher

Post by Urcatcher »

I do a stationary cycling class at LA fitness (Keiser? stationary bike - 60 min. class). I find that I can do this while wearing a jailbird without any problems. When I am in the saddle my weight is on my perineum and the jailbird does not interfere at all.
0 x
Locked in a jailbird since end of April, 2013.
michael

Post by michael »

It is possible to ride a bike (CS 100), but two times I hurt balls, and therefore I don't ride the bike anymore.
The front of the saddle on the bike must to be turned down. Only in this way it is possible to ride a bike.
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]
marq

Post by marq »

lockedboy82 wrote:I'm holding off until I've tried to bike with the Looker 02, which is much more compact and doesn't have the seams and protrusions on the back of it like the CB3K.
How is cycling with the Looker 02? What journey lengths do you think would work, if any? What kind of saddle do you recommend with it? Thanks in advance!
0 x
Mutt_VB

Post by Mutt_VB »

I have been riding my Rans Rocket while locked. The only thing I have to do is wear compression shorts. So far for this month I am at 200 miles.
0 x
marq

Post by marq »

Mutt_VB wrote:I have been riding my Rans Rocket while locked. The only thing I have to do is wear compression shorts. So far for this month I am at 200 miles.
Very interesting. A quick google tells me that's a recumbent. Looks pretty awesome, but for the moment I plan to stick with my Trek T30 which is a bit more mainstream. Hoping that a short daily commute on it would be possible with a Looker 02...
0 x
submike

Post by submike »

Very relieved to hear people are still able to cycle in there devices, as it's something I do a lot and was a little worried about.

Cheers.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I found that I could do alright on my SUV bike, a converted MTB with a more upright position. I can't get more than around the block on my roadie, though.
0 x
Mutt_VB

Post by Mutt_VB »

once you go bent you will never go back.

Ride Recumbent.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I'd love to try one out, but I can't find a dealer near me.
0 x