Strange experience today

Living the real life under lock and key
Belle

Re: Strange experience today

Post by Belle »

jnuts wrote:Oh to have not been in 4th grade at the time. What a pair we would have made.
4th grade
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Atone

Post by Atone »

danj wrote: I honestly have no interest in trying to use a urinal and making a huge mess. Do any of you guys wearing the 6000 usually stand?!?!
I use urinals, stand at the toilet, use a tree line, etc... all the time. I did it with my CB-3000 (modified per Tom's advice) and also with my jailbird. Usually I just do a quick alignment and let it go. This was a challenge only because it was pitch dark and I couldn't see what I was doing. Oh, and it was 18 degrees, everything was pretty shrunk up.

-A
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

I can use my cb3k standing up if I take the whole package out of my fly, but there's about a 70% chance it's going to dribble not only out the hole in the front, but back down across my balls. Generally, I'll do it if I'm outdoors or something, but never at a urinal.
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Dev wrote:I am a nurse and so naturally, whenever I go to conferences there are way more women than men (usually on a 9.5:1 ratio).
I work where the ratio is just about the opposite, and it is a big building, and there isn't a proportional number of men's facilities, so I'm often running up or downstairs to find an open stall. It was almost comical when we all went to the movies one morning, and when the theaters let out, there was a line out the door for the men's room, but the women could walk right in...
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

danj wrote:Good for you. I worry about that problem. In the short time I've been wearing the cb-6000s I've been able to avoid using bathrooms outside my home...a benefit of working from home (and always sitting to pee). I've been glad I wasn't standing as once or twice, I went "off line" and it would've been one heck of a mess if I had been standing. I honestly have no interest in trying to use a urinal and making a huge mess. Do any of you guys wearing the 6000 usually stand?!?!
I always sit to pee, even if I am out fir some reason. It was part of my submission training by CQ. Sitting is second nature now. When out and about I always use a cubicle just part of life now :D
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

That is funny because I was unlocked all night and when I had to get up to pee this morning, I sat down as well.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:So it was late today and I really needed to pee. We don't have a bathroom in our shop but no problem I will go out to the tree line like I usually do.
Sorry, I'm still back on the idea that a workplace doesn't have a bathroom.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote:Sorry, I'm still back on the idea that a workplace doesn't have a bathroom.
Aren't you just so special, "Mr. I have Indoor plumbing" :)

Actually it is an Ag building that we built as a warehouse that I since moved my office in to because it is convenient. I still have an office, with, get this, real live indoor plumbing but it is on the other side of the property a little over 1000 feet away. So an almost half mile walk (round trip) just to go pee. I usually just use the tree line.

-A
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

celticqueens_sub wrote:
danj wrote:Good for you. I worry about that problem. In the short time I've been wearing the cb-6000s I've been able to avoid using bathrooms outside my home...a benefit of working from home (and always sitting to pee). I've been glad I wasn't standing as once or twice, I went "off line" and it would've been one heck of a mess if I had been standing. I honestly have no interest in trying to use a urinal and making a huge mess. Do any of you guys wearing the 6000 usually stand?!?!
I always sit to pee, even if I am out fir some reason. It was part of my submission training by CQ. Sitting is second nature now. When out and about I always use a cubicle just part of life now :D

No "the bloody toilet seat is up again" rows in this house :-)
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

My spouse/KH starting insisting I sit to pee many years ago when we had little ones running about the house because the toilet seemed a plaything to them. The seat being always down for her was a secondary plus. it is second nature now. If I'm out with my CD on and in private, I find it easy to keep a cup handy and can urinate standing up into the cup without making a mess. Otherwise I must sit. She constantly complains about the cleanliness of women's public facilities.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271