Nocturnal One-eyed Monster

Living the real life under lock and key
Scarlett's

Nocturnal One-eyed Monster

Post by Scarlett's »

I am now on week twenty without an orgasm but we have just now begun locking me up. The reason for the lockup is my difficulty sleeping and keeping my hands off the equipment. I would wake to find an erection that just begged to be serviced. I am disciplined enough to not orgasm but cannot keep control of the hands. Because of this Scarlett decided to lock me up at night as a way of helping me sleep. Now I do not get the erections that would make me play with myself. She was right -- as usual.

I have read that some men wear their cages in the day and take it off at night. How do you avoid the temptations of the one-eyed monster?
0 x
Scarlett's Rhett
celticqueens_sub

Re: Nocturnal One-eyed Monster

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Scarlett's wrote:I am now on week twenty without an orgasm but we have just now begun locking me up. The reason for the lockup is my difficulty sleeping and keeping my hands off the equipment. I would wake to find an erection that just begged to be serviced. I am disciplined enough to not orgasm but cannot keep control of the hands. Because of this Scarlett decided to lock me up at night as a way of helping me sleep. Now I do not get the erections that would make me play with myself. She was right -- as usual.

I have read that some men wear their cages in the day and take it off at night. How do you avoid the temptations of the one-eyed monster?

I avoid the temptation because I am sleeping next to me KH/Domme. So that would be a silly thing to do! I have precisely the opposite problem to you. The nocturnal hard ons near kill me inn the cage, they are soo painful. I have managed 4 nights on the trot in the cage but the sleep is too broken and it makes for wider problems. CQ lets me out at night, but she defo prefers me in it so we keep trying!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
poor

Re: Nocturnal One-eyed Monster

Post by poor »

Our 'Rule 1' is that I am not allowed to touch her penis once it becomes erect.

Try pushing the tip of your tongue into the roof of your mouth when it gets too much. I picked it up from a book and it works for me (not sure how it works though).
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another