New Male Chastity Book on the Scene

Living the real life under lock and key
Scarlett's

Re: New Male Chastity Book on the Scene

Post by Scarlett's »

At least one of the reasons chastity has spawned its own peculiar sort of marketing mavens is the kink requires a certain sort of relationship. Other kinks are based on individual acts -- flogging, bondage, pegging, etc. -- or scenes where individual acts are performed in ensemble. In either case there is a beginning and end to the act or scene. Chastity demands that one person lead another person into a kinky sexual relationship more enduring than a single act or a scene. That process of transformation requires support and where there is need there are those willing to fill that need.

In my case I gave Scarlett BCWYWF to read to help her understand the benefits of the kink. She declined to read it but I did and I learned from it. Now I'm locked up, horny and we are both enjoying new intimacy. I see this latest book as another individual attempting to fill the need of new initiates. Personally I am glad I found Sarah rather than this other person.
0 x
Scarlett's Rhett
Celtic Queen

Re: New Male Chastity Book on the Scene

Post by Celtic Queen »

Tom Allen wrote:
celticqueens_sub wrote:
.....cheat on him when you can get away with it. Face it, as a woman you deserve a real cock attached to a real man every so often. .

Jeez, I had missed that one.

Unfortunately, she's not really writing to women, she's writing to the kind of men who seem to enjoy this kind of thinking.
The statement is such a clear indication of the intended audience - namely gentlemen wishing to be addressed by the epithet "you pathetic little worm" etc etc who get off on the humiliation of their wife cheating on them. Giving their wife this book really is topping from the bottom - albeit more subtle than the usual dross.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs