Look Forward to being Locked or Unlocked??

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

Re: Look Forward to being Locked or Unlocked??

Post by wishful4 »

Kind of an interesting sidenote to this discussion. After being locked for a week or so, my spouse and I decided to visit some relatives for a few days. Our destination was about 6-7 hours driving distance. She decided to unlock me for the trip, but told me not to expect any action and to remain chaste while we are away. As we were returning today, I thought to myself that I would be locked back up after we arrived at home. I thought about it all day and realized I actually do miss being locked. I also realize that, when I'm locked, I am a better husband. I'm much more focused on her and attentive to her. As I snapped the lock shut this evening, I felt surprisingly good about it and glad to be back in. Wonder how long this feeling will last???
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
desertsub

Post by desertsub »

I agree with LockedUpNewb, I prefer being locked up and denied orgasms. The post he put up is as if he had been inside my head. My wife lets me out to shave and fuck her once a week, but never allows me to cum inside her and usually if I'm allowed to cum at all it is in the form of a ruined orgasm. We have both found that if I'm allowed a full blown orgasm I'm no good to her for at least a week or two, if not longer. Being in chastity lets her control me (no more masturbating for me) and she loves the power she has over me. I am always ready to give her what she wants, from just cuddling to oral sex or intercourse and I have no expectations of being allowed to cum. I wouldn't have it any other way because at this point in my life pleasing her is what it is all about to me.
0 x
Achilles

Post by Achilles »

Well I am a bit new to chastity my self. Or should I say being locked up myself. I don't quite know what to make of it all. My miss decided to get me a cage, It's yet to arrive but I oddly look foreword to it. Any advice for a new guy?
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Achilles,

it's best if you open up a new thread where you post the questions that come to your mind and let us know a little about yourself. That helps all the people here in giving advice.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
GoodOlBoy

Post by GoodOlBoy »

Agree with kpb. Just know that it will take weeks (or more) to get a good fit for more than just short term wear. Definitely not a lock up and you're good to go right away.

Have fun, it is strangely so.
Last edited by GoodOlBoy on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Achilles wrote:Well I am a bit new to chastity my self. Or should I say being locked up myself. I don't quite know what to make of it all. My miss decided to get me a cage, It's yet to arrive but I oddly look foreword to it. Any advice for a new guy?
Did she decide this all on her own, and then tell you how it was going to be? Or did you suggest it first? How was it that this 'decision' got made?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
hotrob99

Post by hotrob99 »

Well, I'm about 30 hours into my first experience. My girl is just being amazing...she wasn't sure she would be into it. But she is having a blast and giving me everything I could have dreamed of. She is taking the key with her tomorrow. Tonight she made me rub her entire body..massages...just stroking her...a little bit of boob and ass play, but not enough to satisfy her and just enough to cause me the most delightfully excruciating evening of erection restraint. I can't believe how hard my cock tried to get...the way it pulled my balls into the rings...they ached with every throb. And there were LOTS of throbs. I was begging to give her oral pleasure and to suckle her spectacular breasts...but she said no. She told me she was making me wait because she knew it was what I wanted! God, I love her! LOL

I actually thought she'd let me start licking her and getting her nipples stimulated and then she'd probably cave and let me have sex! LOL. She has incredibly sensitive breasts and she LOVES receiving oral. But she really enjoyed being in the driver's seat. She commented how much she liked all the attention and affection. Clearly my first two nights in chastity are a home run! I've been 5 days without cumming. The longest I've ever been since with her is 11 days. Neither of us thinks we can make the 45+ days that some of you guys have achieved, but this will damn sure guarantee we set some new records!

Look forward to getting to know some of you...loving this new experience!
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

hotrob99 wrote:But she is having a blast and giving me everything I could have dreamed of....

Tonight she made me rub her entire body..massages...

She told me she was making me wait because she knew it was what I wanted! God, I love her!
You know you are doing something right when you both are getting your needs met.
I've been 5 days without cumming. The longest I've ever been since with her is 11 days. Neither of us thinks we can make the 45+ days that some of you guys have achieved, but this will damn sure guarantee we set some new records!
If the goal is a certain length of time you are likely to be disappointed. You might consider that a better goal is to maximize the time that you are in that heightened state of arousal. Dev wrote a great article about this, here is the link http://devotedlvr.com/2010/10/02/the-st ... tity-dlmc/ it is worth a read. While this is not a scientific study it does seem to resonate well with a lot of us that discussed it a while back. I'm not sure if that discussion is on this forum or if it was lost to the previous forum were we used to hang out. It plays out differently for each of us and changes as time goes on. Currently I am solidly in the 45+ day group and have been floating along in chastity nirvana for quite a while now. It is hard to describe how it feels but one aspect is that it doesn't take an orgasm to bring me to the same state that an orgasm used to. For example, the other night my wife was out with one of her girlfriends. They usually stay out pretty late and I was at home trying to go to sleep. I wasn't horny but I wanted to be (does that make sense?). I sent her a text asking if she was coming home tonight or was she going to make me wait?, she replied "you are going to have to wait a long time, and it is going to cost you". I'm not even sure what she meant on either part but that was all it took to get me super horny, get the adrenaline (and other hormones) pumping and put me up in the clouds. I see I have rambled on again, sorry about that.

Look forward to getting to know some of you...loving this new experience!
Likewise, welcome to the forum.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I was unlocked for much of the past 10 days. I am so happy to be locked again. I missed it more than I thought I would! No doubt, I prefer to be locked and under her control.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
hotrob99

Post by hotrob99 »

Well, it sounds like some of you had the same experience I did over the holidays....unlocked for a few days or at least on and off. I think I like it best that way. One reason is that my girl just insists sometimes that she can have full access to my cock. And that's not a bad reason to have your cock freed!!

Both she and I talk about and think about how we really conform with the various kinks and aspects of the swinging lifestyle that interest us. It seems like most of you fit perfectly into the chastity world...or at least the vocal few whom I read on a regular basis. LOL. I'll relate some of my recent fun and then I look forward to hearing some input about the question "Can one be partially into male chastity?" Or perhaps more importantly, "what does it mean if both the male and his KH enjoy freeing the man periodically but still denying him?" Maybe I am espousing "chastitus interruptis?". LOL.

I have had two of the most intense sexual experiences in recent memory in the last week. My being locked in chastity played a part, but much of the pleasure and intense physical (and intellectual) stimulation came from once free from my cage. The other day, my lady told me in no uncertain terms she needed to suck my cock...really suck it! I was more than glad to humor her, but I knew I would have a major challenge in humoring her other demand (that I not cum). I was locked up a lot over the holiday and she has started wearing the key around her neck. So I've been horny and teased a lot, but she also chose to release me and fuck me a few times.

On this particular day before New Year's, she got right down to business by uncaring my cock and sucking me hard! And when she sucks...she does not mess around. She went straight to deep throating me...she is just incredible at giving head. It is not possible for it to get any better...she uses her tongue...her lips...suction...and all of her throat! She was really working on me...she moved down to my sore balls...licking, caressing, kissing, and sucking. While she was doing that she told me to stroke my cock. I was already close to cumming and I told her I shouldn't, but she told me I had to. So I kept edging..pre cum everywhere. I stroked and stopped over and over. She explored my balls...that nerve between my balls and my ass...and even my ass. Here I am, the one supposed to be in chastity...being dominated...getting the overwhelming pleasure of having MY ass tongued! Her tongue and her lips and her words of passion, encouragement, and lust were everywhere. I realized again that I'm the luckiest man on earth!

I have told her on many occasions that one of her blow jobs was the best ever...but this was truly mind blowing. One thing about being in chastity..I feel such an obligation to obey her..to please her...and in this case that meant resisting the need to cum. I fought it off pretty well. She didn't waste her time in mounting my cock. She seems to take extra advantage of my hard cock on the rare occasions I'm free from chastity...she rode my cock mercilessly. I find myself constantly begging her to take it easy or slow down...I work hard not to disappoint her. But I knew I would cum soon....and finally I got that amazing relief. She had a big smile on her face as she road me and hung those amazing 38DD breasts in my face. After that intense orgasm, I was psyched to get locked up again and enjoy being deprived for a few days.

My lady got me locked up again soon. In fact, last night we went out to a cigar bar with me locked up of course. She had been so horny all weekend...she told me she wasn't sure she could last long in denying me. When we got home, we could not keep our hands off each other. As soon as she got my clothes off, her hands went straight to my aching balls (thank god!!). Again, I marveled at how my cock felt in the cage. It actually seems like my cock struggles to get even harder that usual when I'm in chastity. My balls were pulled so tight into the ring and cage...the pain...the burning was like I hadn't felt before. She enjoys cupping and squeezing my balls...not too hard...just enough to make them ache more. And to make me beg for more. As she squeezed my balls and bounced the cage around...tormenting me a little..she began telling me how she was going to control my orgasms. She told me that I could not cum without her approval...she reminded me that I had to ask her permission to jack off. She was so amazing...my balls burned and ached. It was as if she could sense the pain, so she went down and started licking and kissing my balls.

I don't know if all of you have experienced those intense throbbings and pain from the aborted abortions caused by a CB3000, but it is the ultimate love/hate relationship. I love how she makes my cock swell like that so that my balls try to tighten up...the constriction and pressure. I've almost gotten used to that...but this time..the burning was unbelievable. She soothed my balls with her perfect mouth. I was in heaven as she kissed and licked my balls.

But the talk...the things she was saying and taunting me with!!! She told me she wanted me to have to explain being in chastity...to show another woman and have to explain it. We talked about a couple that are friends of ours...they are in the swinging lifestyle and they both want to play with us. I don't get to sleep with other women when we swing, but she kept telling me she wanted me to get naked with her and have to explain to her why I'm locked up in chastity. She could elicit any reaction she wanted by squeezing my balls...slapping my cock a little. She kept making me admit how much I wanted to have that feeling of embarrassment from showing my locked up cock.

After at least an hour of this teasing and my cock and balls as sore and sensitive as I've ever known, I was begging for some relief. She told me there was no way I was getting unlocked. But after a while she told me that she was going to unlock me and ride my cock. She assured me if I came, I would be locked back up for a long time with no relief in sight. She was firm, strong, irresistible, and in control of my cock and her pleasure. She wanted to ride me and have total control....she told me I couldn't push her away or make her stop but I better not cum. Amazingly, I was able to fight it off for quite a while. She told me that I would not be allowed to cum until I convinced her to let me fuck her ass. She is really into anal, but I've never really kept up with her desire in that area. This time she was serious...she needed my cock in her ass and she would torment me until my begging and her desire convinced her to let me enter her ass.

I was trying my best to think of other things...but her perfect pussy was relentless. She rode me and talked to me while she hung those giant breasts into my face. I was almost in tears several times from almost cumming, but I was able to fight it off. I felt like the kind of the world to have a woman this sexy and perfect in control of my cock...and best of all, I didn't cum. She was close to cumming from just riding me , but couldn't quite get off. Every now and then I would grab her hips and take a little control back..fucking her as hard as I could...but my orgasm was too close so I had to back off.

After an almost sleepless night from lust, fantasies, and amazing memories...I was so excited to put my cage back on and give my lady the key. I had come close to orgasm perhaps a dozen times. All i could think of was how happy it would make her to unload my huge load of cum into her perfect little ass...but that will come only when she is ready for it! I was a good boy and my cock and balls remain charged with cum for my lady...it's all up to her!

I am so happy to be locked up again...there is so much anticipation..my balls are tight again..just the way I like them.
Attachments
the perfect breasts that I live for!!
the perfect breasts that I live for!!
tit fuck.jpg (29.04 KiB) Viewed 2813 times
0 x