Getting used to cum less and less often...

Living the real life under lock and key
pottahawk
Last orgasm: January 22nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1
Re: Getting used to cum less and less often...

Post by pottahawk »

In my case my wife is my key holder and since this was her idea there are no worries about a breakup. It is the best of both worlds! As to you finding a key holder other than your wife how does she feel about this?
0 x
NewYorkerLocked
Last orgasm: March 31st, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by NewYorkerLocked »

Thanks pottahawk,
Thanks everybody,

I apologize, because I am now realizing that my previous post was confusing in the last paragraph. While trying to summarize the benefits of male chastity, I stated that I feel now more encouraged because: “…there are objective benefits. Not only for (1) the romantic relationships we participate in, but also for (2) ourselves, even if we are single…”

And then, I added the confusing sentence “…One more reason for me to (a) find a keyholder other than my wife and (b) worrying less about a possible break up with her…”

My reasons for seeking a keyholder other than my wife relate to the fact that she likes me wearing the chastity device, but lost interest in being the keyholder herself. We discussed how comfortable she is the with the idea of a 3rd person holding the key. She says that everything depends on who the KH is, and what motivations the KH may have for wanting to hold the key. I hope this clarification may address part (a) of the sentence.

Then, since I had previously stated that there are benefits for ourselves (the caged men) and those benefits stay regardless of our marital status, I don’t worry anymore (at least, as much as before) about a break-up with her, because I could see myself chaste and single, the same way I am now chaste and married. Moreover, if I find a KH other than my wife, even if divorce, I can stay locked by the same KH, because a discontinuation of my marriage does not imply a discontinuation of my contact with the KH. I hope this clarification may address part (b) of the sentence.

Thanks again for this informative exchange.
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

It took a while for me to adjust as the durations got longer than one week then two weeks. It’s a gradual process. My owner in the last year observed that I function better without full orgasms. So, with similar intervals of 4 or 5 weeks, I’m most likely having a ruined orgasm. I don’t like it in the moment but am normally thankful soon after. Everyone is different though.
0 x
MCN Contender
NewYorkerLocked
Last orgasm: March 31st, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by NewYorkerLocked »

Naljeans wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:44 am It took a while for me to adjust as the durations got longer than one week then two weeks. It’s a gradual process. My owner in the last year observed that I function better without full orgasms. So, with similar intervals of 4 or 5 weeks, I’m most likely having a ruined orgasm. I don’t like it in the moment but am normally thankful soon after. Everyone is different though.
Thanks for your contribution.
I can relate to that. Sometimes, although it’s quite difficult, I may cum with my chastity device on. For me, it feels like (and it counts) as a ruined orgasm. And yes, ruined orgasms are less likely to cause POIS to me. By the way, who is your owner?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

We started with a month, and over the years that got extended to as much as three months. It seemed for me that with less frequent orgasms, they tended to get 'weaker' and often 'ruined' even when that was not the intention, which resulted in much less of a 'down' afterward.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Not sure at what point all change for me but I would prefer no orgasm so long as the teasing doesn't stop . I am a very lucky man in the aspect my wife seems to really enjoy teasing me to a point way beyond where any orgasm could ever take any man . The feelings , emotions and orgasmic convulsions just keep going , however unlike an orgasm when she decides to stop it leaves me still so horny and wanting but satisfied at the same time .

Everybody is wired different , for me I used to masturbate in search of the ultimate orgasm but now I honestly believe the ultimate is to go beyond the orgasm as there is never any let down . So I guess it depends on each individual and what they are searching for .
6 x
For her pleasure is my reward
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I'm with the would rather never cum again crowd. The feeling of being constantly aroused and wanting to cum is much better than the intense orgasm that last only a second or two. My wife has me cum about 20 times a year.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

CagedKC wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:32 am I'm with the would rather never cum again crowd. The feeling of being constantly aroused and wanting to cum is much better than the intense orgasm that last only a second or two. My wife has me cum about 20 times a year.
Wow that's almost twice a month , I was lucky or unlucky enough to 2 last year . I will have excessive leaking which can be very emotional but prefer the no orgasm route .
1 x
For her pleasure is my reward
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:47 am
CagedKC wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:32 am I'm with the would rather never cum again crowd. The feeling of being constantly aroused and wanting to cum is much better than the intense orgasm that last only a second or two. My wife has me cum about 20 times a year.
Wow that's almost twice a month , I was lucky or unlucky enough to 2 last year . I will have excessive leaking which can be very emotional but prefer the no orgasm route .
I wish it was much fewer, but I feel blessed to have a wife willing to hold all the keys and enjoy this ride with me. Going from a vanilla wife to a key holding, cuckolding hot wife in 4 years has been a huge transformation for her. I'm not going to pout over enduring a few extra orgasms.
4 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

My wife and I have weaned me from orgasms, and there's no way I would want to go back.

My chastity, though in permanent orgasm-denial, is about 50% caged and 50% honour, but I have to honestly say that I find even thinking about stroking myself unsupervised distasteful.

One interesting side-effect is that bits of my body I pretty much ignored before embracing my FLR have become incredibly erogenous, particularly my bum and nipples, to the extent that my penis often takes a back seat.
0 x