The Leadup

Living the real life under lock and key
Turnpoint1
Re: The Leadup

Post by Turnpoint1 »

So I finally today got the thing on!

It was like overcoming the challenges of Hercules.

First, even the biggest of the four rings seemed too small. Then I had to thread my guy into place. Then, finally the lock, which took several tries. I'm wearing it now and it feels fairly comfortable, though I doubt I'll do the overnight tonight. Will have to see what the missus and I decide.

By the way, I have no idea what my cage design is called. It is supposed to be silicone, is a lovely hot pink, and fully encloses my guy except for a urinary opening and two others.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Improved sex. Yes.
More frequent? Depends how you look at it.
Im mid fifties. I Had (wanted) Sex 3 times a week. Mastubated twice a week.
Now things are settled. I no longer feel the need to Mastubate. I no longer pressure my wife for 3 x a week.
I rarely go more than three days before my wife takes me out. On occasion its been 5 days. And I'm mad horny.
Every touch feels like sex. At night my wife might stroke my balls. It is insanely erotic. Sometimes we have sex just for her. My cage says on. Wow! That's a mind fuck.
So.. More frequent sex.. Not physically. Its better than that.
Although it has taken eight months just to get this far.
Take your time. Let your wife find her own rythem. Don't push. Eventually dreams will come true. Not necessarily in the way you might think.
6 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Turnpoint1

Post by Turnpoint1 »

Thank you. She's going to get her way soon enough anyway, so might as well start now.
0 x