Has being locked changed anyone shape if there penis ?

Living the real life under lock and key
Pinky and the bride

Has being locked changed anyone shape if there penis ?

Post by Pinky and the bride »

As you can probably tell from my other posts I'm still pretty much a newb to chastity

So far I've been in holy trainer v2 short ( by far most comfortable device we have tried ) it's been able 2 weeks straight only off for cleaning and one lucky piv . I just have a decent upward curve but now it's much straighter and now is angled to right ( left nut seems to like to sit more forward and twist device every now n then )
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Re: Has being locked changed anyone shape if there penis ?

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I did 7 months continuous chastity, not let out for anything other than cleaning. Although it appeared slightly smaller while flaccid, it regained its normal size in about an hour.

Unless there is something very unusual about your device (which if it's a Holy Trainer there isn't, it's the same device I wear), there won't be any big changes in size or shape.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Now over a year in chastity 24/7 bar the odd day "out" or for cleaning, penis appears totally the same after about 30 minutes or after an "cageless" erection when getting soft again, no difference as before we started chastity and I'm locked in a stainless steel Jailbird, to the point of even thinking of getting a slightly shorter one...
Erections are far better though... especially if she decides to keep the base ring on (99% of the time)
Last edited by Caged55 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Pinky and the bride

Post by Pinky and the bride »

Size of erection and is still same , maybe a little wider but not much if at all , but definitely firmer and much less noticeable of upward curve , not that it's a bad thing she's happy with it ,
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Over 3 years now and certainly no change to hubby's size or shape :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast