"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
QuothTheRaven

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by QuothTheRaven »

I'm surprised that nobody ever claimed this user name. Who new that Poe's Raven wore a chastity device?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

QuothTheRaven wrote:I'm surprised that nobody ever claimed this user name. Who new that Poe's Raven wore a chastity device?
Are you a Terry Pratchett fan, or a Goth? 8-)
0 x
QuothTheRaven

Post by QuothTheRaven »

Neither really. Just a 60ish guy who's been wearing a cage for about 2 1/2 hears, and wakes up with insomnia most nights around 3 AM, and has an inclination to random musings resulting in things like the connection between chastity and the raven. Or worse. But then again, I do it in my waking hours too. We were in a Starbucks one day, and I noticed that their egg sandwiches were made from "Cage free eggs." I turned to my wife and said "Look at that! Starbucks chickens don't have to wear cages!"
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

QuothTheRaven wrote:We were in a Starbucks one day, and I noticed that their egg sandwiches were made from "Cage free eggs." I turned to my wife and said "Look at that! Starbucks chickens don't have to wear cages!"
The sign is ambiguous; all we know is that the *eggs* did not wear cages. 8-)

Relevant:
0 x
Dixon A Cage

Post by Dixon A Cage »

QuothTheRaven wrote:We were in a Starbucks one day, and I noticed that their egg sandwiches were made from "Cage free eggs." I turned to my wife and said "Look at that! Starbucks chickens don't have to wear cages!"
Of course chickens don't wear cages. Cages are reserved for cocks.
0 x
QuothTheRaven

Post by QuothTheRaven »

Tom, I will never, ever, be able to hear that phrase the original way again. They'll never know why I'm smiling either.
0 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

Hi everyone!

Been prowling around here for a few months now. Was looking to get into chastity with me and a buddy. Unfortunately my buddy bailed so now I am self locking anyway.

I'm 21M with a modified HTv2 and some knockoff CB6k and CB6ks that I used for sizing. Chastity is a bit tricky for me being self locking and a very active lifestyle, but I like the idea of it and would like to continue working on it.
0 x
JustStarting

Post by JustStarting »

Hello all.

I'm new to chastity. I've been married for more than 20 years. My wife is extremely vanilla.
I have been reading the forums since March. I have read many of the posts in the general section going back to the beginning in order to learn more.
I have enjoyed reading about others experiences. I like how this site doesn't have many extreme or fantasy posts. It seems more grounded in reality.

I tried building my own device using a flexible nylon strapping and some abs 1.25 pipe.

Then I bought a device from Dhgate.
http://m.dhgate.com/product/2015-latest ... me-13-null

I have questions about a-ring sizes and device weight that I want to post since I am having problems with the device falling off. I look forward to asking questions and commenting when appropriate.

Thank you.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Welcome JubsinChastity and JustStarting to the forum. We hope you find it informative and enjoy participating in the discussions.
JustStarting wrote: I look forward to asking questions and commenting when appropriate.
When you're asking questions about fit of devices be sure to include as much information as possible; your dimensions, the type of device, dimensions, etc. It's helpful for us to give the best opinions and we're just nosy.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
dbradshaw86

Post by dbradshaw86 »

Hello world

Im David aged 30 and from the UK.

Very happy to find a chastity forum and am excited about meeting new people and learning more.
0 x