What is the deal with my nipples?

Living the real life under lock and key
Shepherdsflock

What is the deal with my nipples?

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Odd question, but I have noticed ever since the first time I went more than a week in chastity, that my nipples get very sensitive. If my wife touches me on them, I can get very close to orgasm just from stimulating them.

Any time I have an orgasm, though, it stops until I have been locked up for a week or two.

Now that I am permanently locked up, they are constantly sensitive. Washing my chest in the shower has become akin to masturbating. Any stimulation on my nipples, regardless of whether it is sexual or non sexual, is highly erotic. It can be a real distraction.

Am I just some kind of weird freak, or have others experienced this? It's kind of nice in some ways, but it seems really bizarre to me.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: What is the deal with my nipples?

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

No not an odd question as I also find my nipples become more sensitive over time , and her touch on other parts of my body have such erotic sensitivity also . What I do find strange is that I used to be ticklish in some of those spots but not now just total erotic feelings that make me very emotional .

I do get sensation from touching and squeezing my nipples but her touch is far more erotic as for the other parts of my body my touch does nothing for me but her touch can drive me crazy making me press hard against my JB .

Do you find her touch on other places erotic also ? Other spots you never thought of as being sexually related .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Yes, very much so.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I find it quite amazing and erotic how my body and my behavior have changed since being denied a full orgasm and being caged . Feel free to PM if you would like >
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Is there a scientific reason for the body to experience erotic stimulation from areas that were previously non-erogenous? Why does chastity cause these changes?
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

[quote="Shepherdsflock"]Is there a scientific reason for the body to experience erotic stimulation from areas that were previously non-erogenous?

There's no *scientific reason* in the sense of doubleclick tests, but paraplegic experience this also. There seems to be some built-in bodily expectation of stimulation, and if that level is not met through normal means then the body/mind will reinterpret other stimulii to meet that expectation.

This is why people hallucinate in sensoey deprivation tanks.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

My wife introduced me to nipple stimulation long before I knew chastity was a thing and she routinely stimulates, pinches, sucks mine which makes me crazy. I have tried long and hard to orgasm simply from nipple stimulation but nothing beyond a fair erection and some leaking.

I like it light, I like it heavy, I like it when I am locked and when I am not.

You will find there is a strong connection between the nipple and the prostate and it is a frequent discussion on the Aneros forums.
http://www.aneros.com/
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

I've also noticed that some parts of me become more easily stimulated after I've been locked up for a while. I think that it's perfectly normal.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

sirmebane wrote: You will find there is a strong connection between the nipple and the prostate
This is the most noticeable thing about it. When my nipples are stimulated I really feel it in my prostate. Or at least I assume that is what I am feeling. It feels like I am about ejaculate. Even if I'm not hard at all. I never do ejaculate, but it feels imminent, like I could at any second.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

I used to frequent a forum where a guy could demonstrate ejaculations simply by nipple stimulation alone. He was not hard when it happened and he posted several videos (long since lost) where he showed you how he got there.

Some people can work up to it, others stumble upon and others still will try in vain but still have a good time. I have managed some dry spasms and my wife has been able to create disabling waves of pleasure (I'm just gasping and quivering like a fish).

Try it, relax and don't bring expectations of being successful right away. Something of a trip into zen meditation and less contact will typically bring more response.

Can't imagine being without it in my sexual repertoire at this point.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123