Celebrity Key Holder's - Valerie Bertinelli. etc

Living the real life under lock and key
bigdtx8

Celebrity Key Holder's - Valerie Bertinelli. etc

Post by bigdtx8 »

I recently saw Valerie Bertinelli, actress from the One Day at a Time and Hot in Clevelend TV shows, on a cooking show last week. She was a judge where pre-teens were competing in a cooking contest.

I 'just happened' to notice she was wearing a 'stylized' jeweled key on a chain around her neck nestled oh so tantalizingly and framed by her cleavage.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Vale ... ElRHNl.jpg

Apparently the above pic was taken at her co-star Betty White's 89th B-day party. A 2nd incidence of her strategically displaying 'her' key.

I've been a longtime admirer, read 'in lust', of Valerie and the thought that she might be a keyholder really fueled some sexy thoughts and dreams.

Has anyone else seen her wearing a key necklace ?

Maybe we can open this up to 'any' celebrity ?
Brian

The above pic of Valerie will be my avatar pic if I can get it to upload.
0 x
slave d

Re: Celebrity Key Holder's - Valerie Bertinelli. etc

Post by slave d »

Jeez i had a crush on her when i was a teenager, she cant still look that young !!! really. !!! Can't remember the name of the program set in some apartments and her Mum was called Ann Romano from memory !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
mishuno

Post by mishuno »

She was married to Eddie Van Halen for years.

Not sure I see Ed as one to be "locked up"? But you never know....

Maybe all that pent up frustration was what came out in his frantic guitar playing and stage persona....

UPDATE: From 2011:

Take a look at the pick. Thinking he's locked....

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 45,00.html
0 x

Post by newbie »

I just Googled and found this article which touched on the key necklace....
Long before she and Vitale even thought of marriage, Bertinelli realized that the reason the relationship worked was that they had forged a bond based on personal integrity and empathy. Accepting each other for who they are and loving each other unconditionally is the key to their relationship, one that is symbolized by the delicate key-pendant necklaces — gifts from Vitale — that Bertinelli wears every day.

"These are the keys to his heart, and he has the keys to mine," Bertinelli adds. "Tom has unlocked some things inside me that I usually like to keep buried. Things you don't like about yourself that you're sure someone else won't like, either — but once they're out and in the open, they're not as scary. He unlocks a lot of the stuff that I don't have to hold on to anymore."
The whole thing can be found here:

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/in ... interview/
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

bigdtx8 wrote:I recently saw Valerie Bertinelli, actress from the One Day at a Time and Hot in Clevelend TV shows...I've been a longtime admirer, read 'in lust', of Valerie...
I have had the 'hots' for her since the first show, all those years ago...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted