Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
Motley

Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by Motley »

Compared to most devices, the Jailbird looks great on, almost like a piece of jewelry. Since you were concerned about an erection during her inspection, I would ask what length JB you have. Mine is the 1-1/2" cage length and the penis is almost always a snug fit with no room to grow. If I get excited it bulges out a little but that's all.
0 x
Happily locked and in long term FLR.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

If anybody is interested in what MrsB used when she facilitate my milking... It looked very similar to the Electro-Stimulator, I'll try and get some more details as to where she got it. It worked better than the P.E.S IMO, faster and a more steady flow of semen, it felt like I was milked in less than 15 minutes from beginning to end... Even though I "leaked" a little afterwards as I was pegged, and I massaged them, it was clear more like pre-cum which just seeped out in a thin stream ....

Does anybody know this device, or had similar experiences?
image.jpeg
0 x
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

Hey caged,
Have you had any luck finding the source of the electro-stimulator from ms b ?
Brian
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

bigdtx8 wrote:Hey caged,
Have you had any luck finding the source of the electro-stimulator from ms b ?
Brian
No I haven't it's an actual medical device, not one of the one's sold online sex shops. She's had it for a while when she worked at the stud farm, it was part of her kit... I don't even want to ask where it's been bar to say it was properly sanitized and.... worked. It looked similar not exactly the same, but this is the closest I could find. Her's is slightly larger on the head portion, and the bronze "electrodes" are smooth, not as prominently ridged. She's had it for about 10-15 years, and only brought it out because my wife and her where going to milk me with the P.E.S

I didn't really want to go running around and take a I picture of it, after the SPA/Hot-tub session, as I was a bit worn out, but the ladies are working on a monthly "milking" schedule, wether that includes "SPA" day activities or not is yet to be determined... And I'm not pushing them, works better if they "plan" and execute their fantasies - but I will try and get a image of it. After seeing the fast results last time my wife is very keen to get her hands on one too. - if they still make them!!

She (MrsB) calls it her "retro-milking kit"
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Motley wrote:Compared to most devices, the Jailbird looks great on, almost like a piece of jewelry. Since you were concerned about an erection during her inspection, I would ask what length JB you have. Mine is the 1-1/2" cage length and the penis is almost always a snug fit with no room to grow. If I get excited it bulges out a little but that's all.
I love the jailbird and the ladies call it "erotic jewelry", and although it fits really "like a glove" with no room to grow, my penis still felt bruised after an extensive time trying to become erect, it bulged alright... But I probably got erect on-off for over 2-3 hours which caused some discomfort.... NOT that I am complaining... Just saying.... :D
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

... Another Hot-tub/SPA session is being planned by the ladies... But this time at the B's house, ... The only "concern" I have is that MrB wants to watch me being milked in chastity. Now I would be locked in the spreader bar with MrsB (now designated as our "official milk-lady" with her "wonder-wand", but being so "helpless" and restrained while he watches is a different dynamic.

I had no idea that this hot tub interlude would work its way to this stage... The initial "exposure" was on my wife's demands that I be proud in chastity, which I am, and love being chaste for her, but to think it would go this far was nowhere near of what I thought would happen, the contrary rather with the B's maybe not inviting us to hot tub again with them.... Man was I wrong
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Caged55,
I must say that your story is incredibly hot and I look forward to your next adventure in front of Mr.B. I'm not a total newbie to prostate play (I get a sexy exam from my wife a few times a year, and sometimes we use the Aneros massager). From what I've read, you should treat the prostate with a similar amount of pressure as you would put on your eyeball. The idea of using a device to "milk" me sounds appealing (especially in scenarios you've been in!), but wouldn't that tool - designed for an animal - be a little harsh on a human male? Does it cause you pain or soreness?

Cheers
sherulestherooster
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

sherulestherooster wrote:Caged55,
I must say that your story is incredibly hot and I look forward to your next adventure in front of Mr.B. I'm not a total newbie to prostate play (I get a sexy exam from my wife a few times a year, and sometimes we use the Aneros massager). From what I've read, you should treat the prostate with a similar amount of pressure as you would put on your eyeball. The idea of using a device to "milk" me sounds appealing (especially in scenarios you've been in!), but wouldn't that tool - designed for an animal - be a little harsh on a human male? Does it cause you pain or soreness?

Cheers
sherulestherooster
The Electro-Ejaculator can be regulated, it's quiet comfortable initially at a lower setting, but if she cranks it up it does burn a little, but the "burn" seems very temporary, because as soon as she switches it down or off, the burning sensation subsides in a few minutes, leaving a "tingling type of sensation". Also she uses olive oil as lubricant, or a silicone based lube, but not a desensitizing anal lube, which, in her "professional" opinion, desensitized the prostrate making it harder to "milk" properly.
MrsB is very skilled at it and felt for my prostrate before she even started, getting it to work to maximum efficiency (milking semen). She is very delicate with its application, but does turn it up as soon as she, I guess finds the sweet spot, and my sperm starts draining out.
I only had it twice with the above mentioned device, my wife has tried with the P.E.S, but she struggled, hence she called in MrsB.
The device is definately "harsher" than the P.E.S, but it seems to work better and quicker. It's a bit hard to tell time when you being milked, but the sensation of needing to pee is overwhelming once she gets it going. I always fanastied about being milked and it looks so easy, but having experienced it it is actually a bit uncomfortable, but the eroticism of being milked and seeing your sperm being milked out, wether you like it or not, covers the uncomfortableness, at least for me.

I am definitely grateful for being milked, since 2016 is orgasm-free sofar with nearly 60 days completed, I do feel better, yet constantly horny, after being milked. I must admit it a bit of a "mind-fuck" being milked by another woman in your wife's presence with your cock in chastity :oops:
0 x
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

Amazing story you are detailing for us. I was wondering what happened with Ms A and Ms C ? At one point I thought this might turn into something with them also ?
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

bigdtx8 wrote:Amazing story you are detailing for us. I was wondering what happened with Ms A and Ms C ? At one point I thought this might turn into something with them also ?
It's strange how this whole erotic adventure unfolded itself, The other couple seem to have been excluded (and I only saw them over New Years) ...the more MrsB and my wife became intimate and explored or shared their fantasies between themselves leading to more sexual "experiments". They are very comfortable with each other, what makes it so awesome is that it's at their pace, neither MrB nor I push anything, we are merely "participants" in their exploration of their fantasies and putting them into reality. I guess MrsC was not approachable or they chose not to include her (even though she knows I am in chastity - as my wife and MrsB made sure she knew)... I don't think I would have been able to cope with more "stimulation"... :D , I feel I'm already extremely lucky with what's happening without pushing or questioning anything.... Best thing, and sometime the hardest, is to simply not ask, just do as you "told" and enjoy the journey....
0 x