HandyRandy

Re: chastity get together

Post by HandyRandy »

Massachusetts too!
0 x
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

I used to be on a motorcycle forum long ago. There were several other like forums. Someone had the bright idea for a big party for those interested. It was held ina campground in Illinois outside of St. Louis and was called MITM. (Meet in the middle) .
That's the only way I could see a decent get-together happening. If anyone is interested in such an event, I could arrange it in Memphis. It's fairly central. Thoughts?
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
Sammysm

Post by Sammysm »

Clipse99 I sent you a message I'm in Indiana also
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'd love to get back to Memphis again, but it isn't likely to happen any time soon. Comes down to Time and Money, there's always a shortage of either one or the other.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

If anyone is close to the Dallas/Ft Worth area I'd be interested in meeting.

I'm also in Oklahoma City several times a week if anyone there would like to meet ?
Brian
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

bigdtx8 wrote:If anyone is close to the Dallas/Ft Worth area I'd be interested in meeting.

I'm also in Oklahoma City several times a week if anyone there would like to meet ?
Brian
We deleted your profile pic because it violated the rules which are clearly posted in the Red area at the top of the forums. Please review them.
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

I would love the chance to meet others but I have a few problems. One is my Wife sees this very much as something we do together, not for others to get involved with. Another is I am English, living in Germany with a developing understanding of the language but not strong enough to discuss the finer points of T&D!
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.