Realistic Break in period

Living the real life under lock and key
spandexpauly

Realistic Break in period

Post by spandexpauly »

Hi all

Starting wearing my device this weekend.
Can I receive some feedback on a realistic break in period is?

Any tips you can share about your break in period that you were happy that you did or items that you would change about your break-in period
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Realistic Break in period

Post by locked4her55 »

Don't be afraid to apply some lube. Especially around the base ring. Doesn't need to be sloppy but just enough that you can slide the ring around without a lot of friction. Also, don't be in such a hurry to turn over the keys just yet. If you feel something is wrong or getting sore then remove it for a bit. This will be an exciting time for you (if you get my drift) so things might be kinda tight until you adjust both physically and mentally. Remember, it's not a race. It's an acclimation period, and it could take a few weeks. Good Luck!
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

What device did you get? When I got my first, it was a cheap knockoff from Amazon. No amount of time could break it in. Pinching, bleeding, it was awful.
After that I ordered a real cb6000s. It took about two months to get the sizing right. Patience is key with these things. The above poster is 100% right. Be safe, and patient.
0 x
spandexpauly

Post by spandexpauly »

It's a holy trainer 2. Thanks for the initial feedback. Hope there are a few additional tips that others can offer.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

IMO the break in period also depends on how well the device fits you, if you have a good fitting device which "fits like a glove" when you soft and you worked out the spacing etc, I suggest 1-2 days, then stretching it out to 5 and then a full week.
Your KH should be giving some release time anyway and time extends.
I had some mods done on my first Jail Bird by MM, when the second one arrived it fitted perfectly, and my wife decided on breaking me in with a 10 day period, BUT she made sure I could wear it without discomfort, and released me for physical activities to stay safe...

I found the breakin period to be very sexual, being locked in enforced chastity was a huge turn-on and her breaking me in was wow, BUT the right device was critical, tried the CB3k and could only wear it for 2 days max, but when the JB came, it made all the difference and my wife/KH broke me in quiet easily
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

Don't use a water based lube or things will dry out and stick which is actually worse than no lube at all. Don't shave. Instead trim your hair short. I use a heavier lube (a hand balm actually) around the base ring and I can go 24 hours without a refresh.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

I got a contender and lucked out - it was a perfect fit. So my wife locked me up and it first came off 11 days later. The plan was 7 days but the holiday stretched it out. It was intense to go cold turkey to being locked up 24/7 for that period, but it all worked well.
0 x
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

I apply a thin line of Johnson's Baby Oil from one end to the other of the base ring of my CB6k. That allows it to rotate as I'm putting on the base ring. It also reduces most of the plastic related friction.

When I first rec'd it I couldn't even get the largest standard base ring on even with icing the area. I had to order the 2 extra large base rings.

Now I'm able to wear it with the largest of the standard base rings. It just takes awhile to adjust to the confinement.
0 x