Suggestions for a potential beginner

Living the real life under lock and key
Limp Biscuit

Re: Suggestions for a potential beginner

Post by Limp Biscuit »

Hey bud,

I'm kind of new as well, but my advice is to skip the CB. I tried it and it's very bulky and there's like 100 parts, it's like building a Lego model. I didn't stick with it long before switching to the Holy Trainer and, while it isn't perfect either, it's a bit more comfy (though far from completely painless as they claim) and way more discreet because you don't have that padlock dangling out there.

With the CB, I was very reluctant to wear it out of the house too. It was bulky and I was also worried the padlock would end up wearing through my nice underwear and even my jeans. With the HT, there is no worry of that at all, and it's very unnoticeable even under snug pants. I wear mine to work even now without a single worry at all.

I spent a a lot on two different CBs only to end up chucking them in favour of the HT, so I'd say just make the investment right off the bat. It might not be your final cage, but it's way better than the CBs in my opinion.

I am also in the same boat as you where it comes to not having a keyholder, so it's all self imposed. I haven't really restricted myself yet with any of the methods described (though they are all clever, but the "honour system" works well for me right now) but one other idea comes to mind. I'm not sure what they are called, but there is this kitchen gadget for dieters. It's like a clear plastic box with a lid that locks on a timer and you can set it for up to 10 days. I suppose you could smash the box, since it's plastic, but then you'd be out $50. Just another thought.
0 x
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

The kitchen gadget item that Limp Biscuit is talking about can be found at www.thekitchensafe.com.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Big D, would you mind having a look at the bit in pink at the top of the page?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
hiemsq

Post by hiemsq »

Thanks for advice, but I already bought the cb and I'm waiting for it to be delivered. I will try and see how it goes. Anyway I'm not going to do more than several hours/a day at most as beginning. I'm not even sure I will keep using a device after this attempt. That's why I chose the cheapest one. But I might consider your suggestions for the future in case I like it.

As a matter of fact for now I want to use only when I'm at home to prevent masturbation (when I'm outside there's no need). But I might want to play with it as well. So I was looking for schedules and or instructions for several days. It mustn't be about chastity devices, it can also be about simple no touching rules.
For example I found yesterday a webtease from milovana which is called "chastity calendar: February". It was very nice and I might consider using something similar.
Anyone knows others or how to get something like that?
0 x
hiemsq

Post by hiemsq »

Ok, I finally got it but I'm quite disappointed. It turned out to not be fit for me. I was worried about lenght, but that is ok. I have a lot of problems with the ring. And that's because of my short ballsack. First time I put it on it was with larger ring and longest spacer. Everything was ok when not excited but it was painful for my ballsack and my testicles were compressed badly (I didn't use much lube though, it might be the main reason). Nontheless after I got limp and stayd calm, one hour later I could easily slip off the cage because the ring was too wide.
The problem is that trying on smaller rings it really gets bad for my balls that are too much compressed even when not excited and when I get turned on it gets unbearable.

So I guess my ballsack isn't good for this kind of chastity cage, and I am quite disappointed since this was a trial to see if I might be interested in the whole thing and didn't want to spend much. But now I really can't tell (even if I would say more no than yes) and I spent uselessly money on something I won't enjoy.

Any advice how to solve my problem with this cb6000s cheap replica? Or, at least, any suggestion to any other cheap device I could consider in the future if I want to get another chance? (considering my ball problem)
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

FWIW your scrotum will stretch quite quickly and what you are experiencing is VERY common. Persist with a little at a time, slowly increasing the time locked up and work down in ring size very slowly. It takes weeks, maybe months, before things will settle and start to feel right. Also initially its so exciting you get erect just thinking about it and that just makes it worse. Plently of lube helps early on too !! Keep reading on here as there's lots of helpful advice for beginners.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastelaxbro

Post by Chastelaxbro »

I'll write a little more about my experience when I get home from work in 5 hours. But, I remember reading a response to a post awhile back and there was a genius idea that I saw.

Go to Walmart and buy a small combination lock. There is a small TSA approved 3 digit combination lock that is cheap (I just bought one for my luggage). It will likely fit where the padlock goes on your device. Come up with a 3 digit number you will remember. Mine is my area code. Something I won't forget. What you could do is set a raboom 3 digit number (just close your eyes when you are setting it). There are a possible 1000 combinations, so it's not like it would take weeks to figure out, but if you started trying combinations, by the time you figured it out any desire to pleasure yourself would probably be gone

I apologize for any mistakes in this post. This site isn't exactly mobile friendly, at least not on my Galaxy S6. I'll write more later when I get out of work at 5 pm eastern time.
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

I just want to add my thoughts on giving this time to work. I had an urgency when I first put on a device that I was going to remain locked up for weeks at a time, but in reality I had to build up a tolerance for wearing my cage. Also, when I started all this back in October, I too had testicles that were high and tight. two months after putting on my Holy Trainer (my fourth attempt at trying to find an off the shelf device that fit and the first successful one) my balls now swing low quite happily. Before long I am going to have to order a new ring a size smaller than the one I started with.

That said my CB6ks knock off was a disaster and I actually ended up with two short scars on my right testicle that are most probably permanent. The damn thing tried to chew my balls off. I have kept it as a novelty 'remember when I wore this piece of junk around my junk' item.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.