Erection hurts after extended chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
wantshiny

Erection hurts after extended chastity

Post by wantshiny »

I am currently wearing a looker 2 with a permanent plug...and have been pretty much 24/7 in the device for 12 months. I have a rather complicated life but I wont go into that now.

I am from time to time allowed out to have a stretch...and maybe about once every 3 weeks intercourse, but the cock is put right back away as soon as its done with. the last few times I have found that the last few inches of the cock seems to hurt during a HARD erection, it doesn't hurt while its in the cage, or while its becoming hard, but only when its really hard.

Also weirdly I have noticed that the cock has a slight kink in the end which I cant imagine what thats from, almost like its bent.

I dont have raging night time erections any more (I wont go into that one or how but thats a good thing), but the cock does function completely normal other than this strange hurt when it gets really hard.

A few months back we had a few days where we played consistently for about three days IE the cock had a fair amount of "stretching" (as apposed to orgasms), and the pain did subside a lot by the third day and felt pretty normal.

Just never read about it anywhere...anyone else get that? Reason why I ask the last day or so the cock was made very hard...and it did hurt to the point where it did detract from my pleasure (had not been stretched for a week)...of course some mistresses would like that....even so I am curious. I am also curious if more regular stretching is advisable.
0 x
slave d

Re: Erection hurts after extended chastity

Post by slave d »

i suggest you look up Peyronies disease as a possible cause though i dont know your age. i have found recently i have a reduced length and a definite bend in my penis but i'm in my 60s and actually am not too worried about it. i'm mo expert though, just passing on something i have done a little research on recently.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

In my opinion, a good stretch (full erection) should occur about once a week in order to avoid any loss of skin elasticity and just to keep everything working as it should be. I think three weeks is too long of a period to go without it.

If you have spent considerable periods in an aroused state (several hours), even in a device, you could be experiencing the effects of edema. Fluid accumulating in one side, to a greater extent than the opposite side, may result in a 'curved' appearance. I have observed this in myself.

YMMV. I am not a doctor (though I have played one when none were available) and my opinion is no substitute for a professional medical examination.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Len51

Post by Len51 »

slave d wrote:i suggest you look up Peyronies disease as a possible cause though i dont know your age. i have found recently i have a reduced length and a definite bend in my penis but i'm in my 60s and actually am not too worried about it. i'm mo expert though, just passing on something i have done a little research on recently.
d
I am in my mid sixties and lost some length too. My wife used to think I was big and now it looks small, especially since I gained weight and my pubic pad hides half of it. There is very real danger of damaging your penis if constant pressure is applied to ti. The penis is more complicated than most think. No studies have been done about it and some urologist suggest that there "could" be a problem if the penis is compressed frequently. Men have a good number of erections each day and night without thinking about it.

I have been wearing mine 24/7 and released for oral or manual every few months. My penis does hurt from the pressure of the cage on it when I get hard, which is often. I have problems getting erect. However, I am past my sexual prime and had more than my share of great sex. I really do not worry about my penis anymore since I rarely use it.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

Thanks for your replies....I am not quite yet 50...The bend is curious though, my mistress is not bothered by it though she likes her cock and tells me its exactly the right size and shape.....just better off locked up.

I think that more regular "stretching" is the go but I dont get a whole lot of sympathy when it comes to my situation. It does not hurt THAT much its just that it does detract.

I too sometimes have trouble getting started after a long time locked up, sometimes I use the blue pills to help and that always does the trick. Tho the blue pills just help achieve the "rock on" which is what hurts lol.

I would not be all that surprised about the bend if I was still getting hard 4-8 times per night....when I first started my chastity journey these night time arousal's actually led to injury, but now I dont get hard at all most nights the bend is a bit of a mystery.

Thanks again for your replies
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

TwistedMister wrote:In my opinion, a good stretch (full erection) should occur about once a week in order to avoid any loss of skin elasticity and just to keep everything working as it should be. I think three weeks is too long of a period to go without it.

If you have spent considerable periods in an aroused state (several hours), even in a device, you could be experiencing the effects of edema. Fluid accumulating in one side, to a greater extent than the opposite side, may result in a 'curved' appearance. I have observed this in myself.

YMMV. I am not a doctor (though I have played one when none were available) and my opinion is no substitute for a professional medical examination.
I can't say much more than this except I agree :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

As it happens, my mistress moved recently somewhat closer to me...as such the cock has had a lot more stretching than normal the last few days....the pain is barely detectable...so no harm done :)

I am told not to get too comfy tho.... :cry:

Unfortunately she is traveling for valentines day so I wont be getting an orgasm or even a stretch for that matter.
0 x