"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
SwedInLoriTube

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

Hello from Stockholm. Have been into chastity for a very long time. The collection of devices are uncomfortly large. But since a year i'm "sold" on Lori's stuff and currently locked into a 2D w pa piercing. Keyholder is my girlfriend. Will probably tell more in later posts. Looking forward to a mature and adult forum enviroment. Thanks
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

On Mrs Cage:
Honey, that auto corrected to "steal" it should be "steel" we are awaiting the Jailbird.!
0 x
It's good to be caged.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

MrsCage wrote:Finally I post! My boyfriend and I have been using the cb6k for almost 1 year now!! I can't believe it. Time has passed so quickly. Is has been an interesting ride to say the least.
Welcome. Amazing, isn't it?
MrsCage wrote:Chastity has now become a way of life for us.
Well Mr.Cage, looks like you're in [for] it, now. :twisted:
MrsCage wrote: I never thought I would say that!
Our experience has been defiantly up and down for both of us.
*You* control whether it's 'up' or you keep it 'down'.
MrsCage wrote: But over all we love it! As a matter a fact we love it so much we are moving into the next step to chastity....... "Steal"Steal will be our reward for one year in chastity! So exciting .....
Congrats!
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
hiyaimryan

Post by hiyaimryan »

Hi guys, I just made an account here after using this website to read for a few years, and I thought it was only right to join you guys and tell you I appreciate all the helpful information I've read here.

I did make a big post, before this so I hope it doesn't get rejected as it took me a fair while to type up!
0 x
Toy4her

Post by Toy4her »

We have been using chastity in our marriage for several years, at first it was all my fantasy and my wife just went along with it. She has developed our chastity now to suite her needs and has learnt to keep me keen and horny, by keeping me locked 24/7.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Wow, it's been almost a year, but oh boy what a year! I'm now locked in a Bon 4 for the 2nd time by my wife and keyholder. First time was 5 days this one is scheduled (by dice roll) for 15 days plus an additional 3 days for various infractions of our game rules. We agreed upon some "rules" (it is a game afterall). This morning she enjoyed some wonderful O's while I was locked up. She loved it! Multiple times. We are off to a great start! Just took a while to get going. It is about delayed gratification ya know. Just need to get off the newbie monitored list so I can post in the marketplace for a trade.
0 x
Higherthendave

Post by Higherthendave »

hello world! new to chastity and looking for advice!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Higherthendave wrote:hello world! new to chastity and looking for advice!
Buy low, sell high.
0 x
Mutt_VB

Post by Mutt_VB »

What are you looking for Higherthendave? Lots of devices out there
0 x
Worshipshort

Post by Worshipshort »

New to this site, and well forums in general. Tried chastity on myself a few times and now my girlfriend is interested. I came across this site looking for unbiased reviews of devices after my cb6000 split. Seems like a really nice place. :mrgreen:
0 x