[KHEmmi] Emmie's version

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KHEmmi
Re: [KHEmmi] Emmie's version

Post by KHEmmi »

Amazed when I think about it that we've only done this for a month and only had the Nub for 3 weeks but already, Herbs has managed (or will have by tomorrow) a two week stretch without release (except for cleaning). I really didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

Now thinking ahead. He'll be unlocked soon (only a few more nights, Hehehe) and then locked again.

He'll have done a sting of 7 nights, then this two weeks (plus a little bit for penalty days), so what next? I haven't decided yet, but I do intend to increase the length of time between his orgasms. The phrase "You once a month" comes to mind...
4 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

KHEmmi wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:34 am The phrase "You once a month" comes to mind...
Sorry Herb. That was C's phrase. Don't blame me :shock:
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

I think I might have gone a bit too far, teasing Herbi with the five options (a) through (e) for him to choose from when he's unlocked. He had a poor night and hasn't had enough sleep, waking up aroused and very frustrated, and with his mind "frazzled" (his choice of word). We both have busy days today. At least he's working at home. Once work's done we have nothing planned for the evening and can relax and take it easy.
2 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Fwiw my suggestion would be to make decisions for him. By all means tell him what choices you may be considering but he gets what YOU say not what he asks for !

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

KHEmmi wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:56 am I think I might have gone a bit too far, teasing Herbi with the five options (a) through (e) for him to choose from when he's unlocked.

Of course Herbert has a choice stress, because he can choose how he comes.
You can say that if he chooses one of them, the other options remain open for next time.
But it is up to you to determine the rules of the game and up to him to go along with them.
You can also come up with a game with all those options, dice, or card game.
And then it becomes one of those choices.
Then you don't decide, and neither does he, that's what the game does.
1 x
Lock permanently in BA-13 under the kilt :mrgreen:
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

slave d wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:56 am Fwiw my suggestion would be to make decisions for him. By all means tell him what choices you may be considering but he gets what YOU say not what he asks for !

MsM’s ld
I did take notice of your message, slave d, but couldn't reply on here because he would have read it. Now that he's been released and had his fun (and got locked back in) it doesn't matter that he sees what I write.

When the time came, yesterday, I didn't actually mention the choices again. I just told him what to do. Of course, he obeyed. 8-)

By asking him what he would choose a few days before his release, I was just giving him something to think about. He thought that when the time did come he was actually going to have to choose. :D :D :D
2 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

waki86 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:48 am
KHEmmi wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:56 am I think I might have gone a bit too far, teasing Herbi with the five options (a) through (e) for him to choose from when he's unlocked.
Of course Herbert has a choice stress, because he can choose how he comes.
So he got all the stress but still didn't get the choice anyway.
3 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Warm & humid day so a very lazy one for us.
Herb's being generally well behaved. Only caught him touching his balls twice so far today. The new rule disallows this.
On the other hand, whenever I've said 'Kneel' he's been on his knees before the sound of the word has even died away. He learnt that one quickly!
3 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Herbs was awake several times in the night. Powerful & persistent apparently. I thought that PIV on Thursday would have calmed him down for a little while but I gather that being allowed to come just once isn't enough to do that. If anything, sex seems to have made it worse!
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

I’m sure Herbs won’t thank me for this but if he’s anything like me he’ll get better and better with longer and longer until eventually he (and You of course being the most important) recognise that his best level is enjoying your sexual release not his own. That way he will be come more and more aroused until he reaches an amazing point where he really doesn’t want to cum because it will just reduce his arousal level, sounds counterintuitive but it’s true !

MsM’s ld
Last edited by slave d on Sun May 12, 2024 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.