[KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: [KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

So the 24-hour target (16:30) came and went with no mention of unlocking. I'm left wondering whether there will be a short freedom session before bedtime or are we going straight into another night?
I won't be asking. These rules are hard!
3 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

We went up to bed at around 10pm, which is fairly normal for us. I had been hoping to be let out for a little while, even if I was then locked up again for the night but there was not even a mention of release. Emmi demanded some attention before we settled down to sleep and, of course, I obliged.

Less than two hours and I have woken up with an erection being attempted. Uncomfortable but not as painful as previous nights so I wonder if I am getting used to it? Still can't ignore it though. Hoping for a better night overall.

It appears that Emm, who is currently sleeping peacefully through it all, is pushing the target from 24 hours (already well past) to a new record of 36 (tomorrow morning). I have no idea if she plans to unlock me first thing though and wonder if she is aiming at 48 hours or even more.

I thought we would build up gradually as I had been during my trials of the cage. Emm clearly is less timid in setting goals.
4 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I think I had a better night! Fewer wake-ups and on some of them I was able to 'wait out' the erection without going for a walk. I have found that getting into a position on my hands and knees, i.e. all fours, works in letting the erection subside and saves having to actually get out of bed. It would probably look quite ridiculous but there's only me and Emm there and she usually sleeps through it all anyway.

The better night came to an end when I had two extra powerful and persistent erections within 10 minutes and I knew it was time to get up. Emm was waking as well so we cuddled up for a few minutes before deciding to make a start on the day. First step was an inspection. “You're all good” was all Emmi said before sending me off to shower. One showered and dried, she told me to go and make us both some coffee while she had her shower, then we could sit and drink it together.

During our chat as we drank our coffee there was no mention of being released so I guess I have my answer to yesterday's question. Having inspected my skin for any problems and found nothing serious, she's happy to keep me locked up knowing that I daren't ask about being let out. It means that I still have no idea how long I am going to have to wait. I'm hoping her new target is not longer than 48 hours, which means 4:30pm today. Anything longer would be a bit harsh for me as a beginner wouldn't it?
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Over breakfast.

Emmie said “You didn't think I'd take charge like that, did you?”

I told her that I hadn't expected it, and even if I had, then not so soon, not so suddenly, and not so completely. She laughed at that.

Em: Well, I thought that if you wanted to give this a go, then you should do it properly. No giving up at the first sign of difficulty. Or when you got bored with it. Or when it got too frustrating. I knew that left to yourself you would just give up. I'm going to make sure you stick with it for long enough to really find out whether it's what you thought it was and whether you like it or not.

Me: Oh. So what's the plan then? Am I allowed to ask that?

Em: It's fine to ask that, but don't ever ask to be unlocked or even about when you will be unlocked. Just remember that.

Me: Ok.

Em: Because if you do, you will find out just how long long can be.

Me: Got it. Right.
5 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

The conversation continued. It turns out that Emmie had been doing some online reading of her own and gathering ideas along the way so that she could surprise me when the time came. I told her it had been a surprise alright. “Well, if you'd known, you would have had time to prepare or you might have changed your mind.”

So she let me get used to locking the thing on, taking it off, trying things out, and then made her move after one locking up event that had been no different to any of the others. Evil.

Anyway, today is fine. I am working at home and by the time I finish I'll have racked up a full 48 hours. I think that might be her next target but I could be wrong. To be fair, it's comfortable enough during the day but I get occasional reminders that it's there, some quite intense ones that are impossible to ignore...
4 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

OMG. Cup of tea delivered by Emmie while I'm working and she whispered into my ear as she put it down. "Make he happy after dinner and I might let you out for a little while later."

Suddenly my cage is full to bursting point.
3 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Finally, eventually, Emm unlocked my cage at around 8pm last night. She had said that she might if I made her happy after dinner so I had done my best to make her happy and it appears that I succeeded. In doing so, she got three orgasms before she unlocked me and another once I was out. For my part, I just got the one in total but it could have been worse. I might not have got let out at all.

She allowed me some time with freedom though, telling me that I'd done really well (didn't have a lot of choice!) and she was pleased with how it had gone.

I'm now back in the cage and Emm has given no clues about when the next release is planned. With last night's release she'd now more than doubled my previous 'record' time caged from 24 hours to just over 52.

Having had his taste of freedom, my cock seems to think that he should be allowed more, because he keeps getting hard this morning. Distracting.
3 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Yesterday's, Emmi casually dropped the little idea to me mid-afternoon: "Make he happy after dinner and I might let you out for a little while later.", which she did, as described in this morning's post.

Today's line was a little differnent. “I wonder if you're going to make me happy again after dinner this evening.”

I noticed that there was no “might let you out” added to this one. I'm guessing she wants to come again three or four times like last night but has made no promise or even a suggestion of any reward. Hmmmm...

She's taken to this key-holder thing like a natural.
3 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

jomojo76 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:12 am I think it's okay to go to a looser set up during your first few weeks whilst your body gets used to wearing a cage. This is a journey, so take your time. If it hurts (in a way that isn't kinky), consider changing the set up and going easy on yourself. Personally, I don't want to lose the positive effects of wearing a cage by causing a bit of damage and not being able to wear one for a few weeks or being put off from wearing one at all.
JM
Last night I told Emmie about some discomfort / soreness / achy feeling and did wanted to take a look. She took the cage off and got me to lie on the bed, then did one of her now familiar "inspections". She said it didn't look too bad but there was some redness especially round the back of my balls, which was in fact where most of the discomfort was coming from. She rubbed some baby oil around where the ring goes to soothe it (not an unpleasant experience in itself, I would say) and decided that we should take it easy for a little while.

So for the moment I am enjoying some unscheduled freedom and experiencing no pain or anything negative at all. I'll probably go up a ring size when the cage goes back on and see how that goes. A little interruption to the routine but nothing more I think.

If anyone has any thoughts on how long to wait, I'd be interested to hear them.
3 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

A little interruption lasting around 16 hours where I was left uncaged and received three applications of baby oil.

At midday today, Emmie said that apart from a little redness, she couldn't see any problem at all.
She asked if I still had any pain and I said no.
She asked about the ache that I had told her about the evening before and I said no.
I said it all felt fine now, but yesterday evening had been uncomfortable at best.

She wondered whether the doubling of time spent in the cage, from 24 to about 50 hours was too much too soon. She even thought that the first 24 hour stint should maybe have been delayed by a few more days in the first place.

“We'll put it back on but keep a closer eye on it.” were her words today.

So I am back in the cage but with the next size (up) ring. I'm not convinced about the ring. Bigger could mean more movement and more trouble but tighter could mean more pressure, also causing more trouble so I'm not sure which way we should have gone. So far though, it's been really comfortable so maybe all I needed was that short break.
3 x