[KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: May 9th, 2024
Orgasms this year: 5
Re: [KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Mr Pickle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:42 pm It does get easier. It just takes time. I'd say your body gets used to it being there, that it remembers and gives up. But I think you just adjust to the new hormone levels and go longer before getting too horny. Those bloody hormones drive you crazy early on in many ways.
Both doing great. Thanks for the updates.
Thanks for the encouragement, Mr. Pickle.

Only the second time tonight but both times it's been more persistent. I don't know if that's because of the smaller ring (which is just as comfortable as the previous one) or because I've chalked up another night since the last orgasm. Bit of both maybe. This is the 7th night then and I have at least the same again.

I've been lying here for about half an hour now, been for a pee when it felt like it was going down to see if that helped, but still feeling the cock straining away. Resisting the thoughts about getting up to walk around but it's getting rather intense now. And annoying!

Whenever I wake like this I look at Emm and she always looks so peaceful, sleeping through it all. Oblivious to it all until I tell her in the morning. No wish to wake her to tell her that I can't sleep. Beautiful Emm.

Hoping to get back to sleep but the cock's still not given up yet. If only I could put it Emmi and come, or even come without putting it in her. I shouldn't think about coming though. Not helpful.
1 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Slept again (hooray!) from 3am after my last post and woke again at 5am. Only two hours but good quality sleep.

However, there was no turning over and just closing my eyes again as I had a rock solid erection going on this time, straining away and feeling like it was trying to tug my balls off. Turning over into my version of the 'recovery position' that I often sleep in only brought another sudden surge making it even harder. Is this all just because of a slightly smaller ring? Really?

Mr Pickle:it does get easier
Me: it isn't! It's getting harder!

So only three erections / wakeups tonight but three times that my poor cock really meant it and refused to give up. It's been a frustrating night and 45 minutes after waking, I'm still hard and obviously unable to do anything about it.

It's not long until it'll be time to get the day under way. I'll make coffee soon and take it up so that we can drink it together in bed. Emmi will want some love too, I know. Cuddling up and kissing, stroking, and she will come, I know this. I love this part of our day but I want to come too!
2 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Oh dear I slept though all the trouble!
I am sympathetic but also enjoy the attention that I am getting since you've been locked up, Herbi.

Looks like the new ring is working though. No going back now unless we have to. Looks so tight and safe in there :D
3 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

It was a hard night, in more ways than one, but I do feel rested and got some decent sleep.

Working at home now. Papers to read and review, emails to respond to and deal with, phone calls to make. The usual.

Still getting erections attempted at random intervals. The daytime sort, which see to be nowhere near as difficult as the nocturnal ones but still demand a certain amount of attention of their own. Much more aware of the ring now that it's gone down a size, but in a nice, but distracting way. I think it's causing more frequent, firmer, and longer lasting erections. As if someone has turned the frustration level up a notch I guess.

Yes, the new ring is working. It's tight and secure but comfortable.
1 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

The day's work is over and I'm ready to eat, relax and get some sleep tonight. I hope I can.

Can't believe Emmi added an extra night to my caged status but I suppose she has got a point, about the good communication and all. As she said, we're both learning and I feel at the bottom end of the learning curve at the moment so I suppose I'm likely to make a few mistakes here and there. Hopefully not too many though. I know she is serious about adding nights as an incentive to improve.

I've decided that I can definitely feel a difference with this smaller ring. It's a little more annoying in that I have to adjust my sitting position in order to get and stay comfortable. And it's a little more frustrating as it's causing more arousals during the day. No pain or serious discomfort though so can't complain.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Hopefully, you can slip at least your pinkie under the ring.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:44 pm Hopefully, you can slip at least your pinkie under the ring.
Not a chance with the Cobra Nub and smallest ring combination.
Not the slightest chance.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I think that most of us here would say that is too tight. I hope that you don't develop circulation problems.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Hmmmm, I hope not.
I hope we've got it right.
Followed advice that seemed to be 'about right' as far as we can tell.
The most reassuring thing at the moment is that it's not in the slightest bit uncomfortable. Quite the opposite in fact.
1 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Feeling relaxed and tired and also as if I could just drift off into a deep sleep but I know what will happen as soon as I do.

I don't suppose there's a way to prevent it is there? Just for one night? That's all I'd ask. One night off!

It's not going to happen though, is it?
1 x