[KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: May 9th, 2024
Orgasms this year: 5
Re: [KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

More practice at kneeling today but thankfully no more penalty days.
Just got to get through 'a few more nights' as Emmi has been saying for what feels like the whole of the past week now, but probably isn't.
Will she really just allow one orgasm and then lock me up right after?
Then there's the question how long for?
This stuff seriously messes your brain up, doesn't it?
2 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

KnownAsHerbert wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:55 am More practice at kneeling today but thankfully no more penalty days.
Just got to get through 'a few more nights' as Emmi has been saying for what feels like the whole of the past week now, but probably isn't.
Will she really just allow one orgasm and then lock me up right after?
Then there's the question how long for?
This stuff seriously messes your brain up, doesn't it?
Don't worry Herbi. You're doing really well and I love you for it. Just a few more nights.
3 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Oh what a day. My mind is truly messed up with waiting and thinking about the choice (of how to come) that Emmi raised. Will she really make me decide when the time comes 'in a few more nights'?

Then there was a 'kneel' with a new twist. After she was satisfied and moved away, I went to get up and she put a hand on my shoulder and said "No, you wait to be told that you can get up". She left me kneeling there for a few minutes, watching her still bare from the waist down, before getting dressed and then offering a hand for me to stand up. What's all that about?

Horny all day and still 'a few more nights' away.
Arghh, how many?
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Some nights have been relatively easy, making me think that I'm used to this now.

Then last night, awake at 1am with a raging hard on, 2am and 4am... Becoming unusually uncomfortable with powerful erections that refuse to go away.

Why are some nights so different from others?
I don't know.

One positive is that I coped with it much better than I once would have.
Didn't get up for a walk.
Just put up with it.
It was a bit too much for me to be able to just lie there and 'enjoy' it though.

I will not be beaten by this.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Yesterday I wrote that I had felt rather messed up in my mind.
Today I realised that it was quite a bad day, surviving chastity wise anyway. In other respects it was a lovely relaxing day with Emmi.
But back to chastity, I was in a strange mindset
a) coping with 'Kneel' commands,
b) over-thinking the 'choice' that Emmi had apparently given me,
c) also over-thinking when I was going to get unlocked.

The last one (c) in particular was the most irrational one to over-think because I don't even know when the unlocking will take place. I have an idea, but Emmi isn't letting on.

So an unsettled and difficult day led to an unsettled and difficult, frustrating night. Leaving me tired today.

Emmi has just said that I should not just stop over-thinking these things, but that I should simply stop thinking about them at all. I don't need to worry about what will happen when I'm unlocked until the time comes, and I don't need to wonder about when that will be either because it makes no difference. The time will come when it's time and only she knows that. "Switch your brain off and just enjoy the 'now' moment" she said.

Maybe yesterday and last night were all about mounting levels of hormones. I won't worry about yesterday or last night any more and will try to follow Emmi's wise words about not thinking.

I've made it to fourteen consecutive nights and know that there will be a 15th and 16th at least. I don't need to think about beyond that. Instead I am going to try to relax tonight and will hopefully sleep better.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Feeling rather better tonight.
Tired but relaxed and hopeful.
We'll be settling down to sleep soon.

I know I'll wake in the night and there's already something going on inside the Nub, but I'm determined to cope with it. Maybe even enjoy it as I've been advised to do.
1 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

And tonight is the 16th night, what I hope is the last.
Still no confirmation or otherwise from Darling Emm. She's keeping that information strictly to herself until the last.
So pleased that I've not gained any more penalty days.

I am hopeful that tomorrow will be the day of the unlocking and when I get to come.
Feels like a long time what with being relatively new to it all.

Had to go into work today but tomorrow will be at home at least.
I'll be patient and wait for the time to come, and if it doesn't, then I'll just carry on waiting.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Eager with anticipation and hoping that my eagerness is justified.

Working from home and tired. Woke to a powerful one and simultaneously agonising cramp in my left leg, which made me leap out of bed. Both situations have settled down now.

Emmi's decided that it's warm enough in the house to wander around wearing not very much. That's not helping (but it is nice). Key conveniently on show. It's going to be a long day.
2 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

KnownAsHerbert wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:38 am Eager with anticipation and hoping that my eagerness is justified.

Working from home and tired. Woke to a powerful one and simultaneously agonising cramp in my left leg, which made me leap out of bed. Both situations have settled down now.

Emmi's decided that it's warm enough in the house to wander around wearing not very much. That's not helping (but it is nice). Key conveniently on show. It's going to be a long day.
A long day but you know we're both happier when I keep you locked, remember?
4 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I'm done with work for the day and it must be the hottest day of the year so far. Still no word from Emm about use of the key and she's laying out in the garden wearing just three things: a thong, my key, and a smile. My cage is full to bursting and she's just asked me to take her a cold drink. She'll think about food in a bit, she says.

I just want to ask: is it today or not?
That would not be a sensible thing to do though.
Drinks on their way. I'll join her on the patio and see how things develop.
2 x